'65 germanium pepbox vs jermanium pepbox

Visual and Audio delights of D*A*M and other such noise makers.

Moderator: The Captain

norhyme

Re: '65 germanium pepbox vs jermanium pepbox

Post by norhyme »

jerms wrote:thanks for all the interest guys!!!! not really sure how many i'll be making..... there's no real list, but i'm keeping track of who's contacted me, and when the pedals are ready, (probably august) i'll shot out a mass PM. then it's first come first served...... :badteeth:
That's great! I hope you keep track of my me-being-seriously-intereseted-pm :freakout:

Anticipation is a sweet bitch!
:cheers:
“Interviewer: 'So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?' Frank Zappa: 'You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?” ― Frank Zappa
simonm

Post by simonm »

psycho*daisies wrote: Welcome back, Simon....we need some old blood on the forum.
You were on the old DAM forum too, right? if so, what was your moniker/name?
I just remember you having good taste in fuzz, music, old Supro guitars and such.
Give us a peek at your Pep, when the time's right...

Looking forward to the Jerms Pep Box...But no Rush, Jim! :hihi:

Don't Bring Me Down...Good song, nice buzz fuzz.
Yep - I was on the old forum, think with the same username. I was lured there by the 1965 pedal, but I was too late to get one! My Pep Box'll be done this weekend if I get time to drill the box etc. I feel a bit ashamed of the guts shots, as I'll never be as neat with my wiring and stuff as a lot of the builders on here, but the pedals work... I'll post pics on the 'show off yr builds' thread.
Handmade, high-impact, great-looking radical queer germanium fuzz. A different approach to 1960s-inspired fuzz pedals, no clones, check them out at https://goodfuzzysounds.com or on YouTube https://tinyurl.com/GFS-YT
Stu

Post by Stu »

Nice to see you back on here, Simon!

I wasn't sure that this one would be worth bothering with, but after hearing Jim's demo I have to make one to satisfy my curiosity. :zgrin: