feature request- serial number database

Help me womba!

Moderators: The Captain, devnulljp

jreeves47

feature request- serial number database

Post by jreeves47 »

i think it was the hamer fan club that had a feature where you could upload pics of guitars and serial numbers.

id love to see a serial number database where you could see pics organized by effect and serial number.
I’m talking fz1, fz1a, italian vox tone benders and wahs, rats, bg1 and 2, what have you.
so you could click on say v846 vox wah’s and see pics in serial number order.

ok thanks
daCod

Post by daCod »

that would be sweet. like a pedal registry. Huss does it on his HIWATT.org site, well, sans the click for pics option...

http://hiwatt.org/RegAmps01.php
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
devnulljp

Re: feature request- serial number database

Post by devnulljp »

There was a pedal registry a while back.
In The Old Ship days for sure, and it was moved here, but I doubt it's been updated in a long time.
The pedals seem to move about quite a bit though ;)
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
anemochore
Location: Outside of Suquamish at the bottem end of Hawkeye's trail next door to Nooshkum

Post by anemochore »

Yeah here is the D*A*M products registry Not much activity lately
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31
Don't make me assume my ultimate form
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

I think jreeves47 just volunteered to maintain the database :)
have at it sir!
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
Blues 1911

Post by Blues 1911 »

It would be great to have a serial number database for Sola Sound Tone Bender pedals - or at least the pattern for decode their serial numbers, given that they'll be useful for getting some info while buying used ones. Maybe it's just me that I can't find it...
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

If you search through the Sola Sound thread for various pedals, Dave will usually state batch numbers or will say this next batch will be different and how they are different etc. You can usually figure out different era's by doing that

Or if you had a specific question I’m sure you would get an answer from someone :tu:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
Blues 1911

Post by Blues 1911 »

innerflight wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:42 pm If you search through the Sola Sound thread for various pedals, Dave will usually state batch numbers or will say this next batch will be different and how they are different etc. You can usually figure out different era's by doing that

Or if you had a specific question I’m sure you would get an answer from someone :tu:
Thanks :cheers: I've just bought an used Tone Bender MKII and would like to have some info on the batch etc... I guess it was built around 2016, but as soon as I'll get it I will ask some more detailed info, even adding some photo.
jreeves47

Post by jreeves47 »

devnulljp wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:22 am I think jreeves47 just volunteered to maintain the database :)
have at it sir!
teach me how?
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

Blues 1911 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:30 pm
innerflight wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:42 pm If you search through the Sola Sound thread for various pedals, Dave will usually state batch numbers or will say this next batch will be different and how they are different etc. You can usually figure out different era's by doing that

Thanks :cheers: I've just bought an used Tone Bender MKII and would like to have some info on the batch etc... I guess it was built around 2016, but as soon as I'll get it I will ask some more detailed info, even adding some photo.
If you mean this one, that was just in the for sale thread, 160816632 then that would be built 16 August 2016 and be number 632. This would be about when Dave started using OC75's in them, killer pedal
FuzzMKIIa.jpg
FuzzMKIIa.jpg (120.54 KiB) Viewed 4207 times
’brutish in character but not thug like’