"Explode-o-Tone" ff replicas.

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Bump, pm me if u have one.
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
norhyme

Re: "Explode-o-Tone" ff replicas.

Post by norhyme »

Fixed photofuckit links! Thanks 2guests!
fuzzface6669 wrote:
capricorn_1 wrote:i used one of zacks si fuzz faces at rehearsal last night for the first time and i thought it sounded extremely good!! :tu:
Thanks buddy :cheers: Nice to hear positive feedback for sure and happy it works to your liking with your setup as you know Fuzz Face's with that kinda thing :hmm: .
Means a lot coming from you.

Gearing up for a run of 11 with a mix of germanium and silicon ones. For silicon's they are gonna be the red 69 and blue 72 replicas. Here is a germanium that is nearly tuned in . However 2 resistors/the 20uf or a pot might be subject to change :hihi: . As the damn thing changed a tiny bit after switching from test pedal . So I think I am going to get in to it again and make some small changes today. Has nos phillips 1.5uf printed on input cap and a sprague 20uf printed on cap. CV7005 or CV7006(what ever the military cv is for oc71) I think in Q1 and a oc75 in Q2. That 8.2k is stock but for some reason has weird color bands on it :badteeth:
I would like to get $185 shipped U.S.A for it. If you are out of the U.S.A contact me about the shipping
“Interviewer: 'So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?' Frank Zappa: 'You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?” ― Frank Zappa
norhyme

Post by norhyme »

fuzzface6669 wrote:

My friend Owen was kind enough to take the time to make/send me this cool clip of one of my fuzz's. . He is just a bad dude on the guitar and just wanted to share it :crackjam:
“Interviewer: 'So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?' Frank Zappa: 'You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?” ― Frank Zappa
norhyme

Post by norhyme »

And...another vid ...unfortunately I don't know how to fix Zack's own bids on photobucket ... :zombiehuh: Maybe so has a clue ...vids in his open library are visible -when you click on then they don't work... Phatsound1