"Explode-o-Tone" ff replicas.

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

fuzzface6669

"Explode-o-Tone" ff replicas.

Post by fuzzface6669 »

Here is a link to pedals for sale currently. I can end auctions off ebay for my D*A*M friends if there is any interest here . All the details on ebay listing link as my photobucket I can no longer log on to for some reason :errr: . So I can not post pictures from there till I figure it out.

Now professionally silk screened and powder coated .Germanium ones http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mullard-oc44-NK ... 2a26fe2326

Silicon http://www.ebay.com/itm/72-fuzz-face-re ... 2a26fef986

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-fuzz-face- ... 2a255dfa30 This one is my favorite by a hair. This one has a ITT bc108b and TFKbc130c in it.

Special thanks to E.W.
Last edited by fuzzface6669 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
Electric Warrior

Re: "Explode-o-Tone " Ge and SI Venus ff replicas.

Post by Electric Warrior »

:badlove:
These look awesome, man. Love the red enclosure!
Glad I could help you out!
Everything is transitional.
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

nice work Zach!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
capricorn_1

Post by capricorn_1 »

fantastic new enclosures! i have a Silicon Fuzz Face from Zack and its great!
Ghost Effects, Birmingham, UK

the Sizzle Hills are Chapel Perilous - Sickle
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

congrats on the fine looking product!
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
daCod

Post by daCod »

Total. Leigh. Rad. :drool2:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
fuzzface6669

Post by fuzzface6669 »

Thanks guys for all the nice words. It is always good hear and encouraging ! It is a great feeling to finally have silk screening done and I feel real excited about it. So again I feel fortunate for the work E.W. did such a nice job on with the print working with me .

I hate that I have to price them at that price they are at but after doing the actual math I need to come out even or little bit of cash for the actual work if possible( I am no biz major to say the least so actually doing the math was kinda shocking to say the least :doh: ). I do feel the quality of selected parts and time is worth it but of course I am biased :hihi: . Plus the red hand brushed diamond color is top of the line color and costs more. I really want to price them as low as possible but still have the best quality of product for what I make.

I will do a 48 hour satisfaction return (from the day it is delivered to you)for guys interested in them in the U.S.A . Simply cover the exact shipping both ways (from me sending to you because of the free shipping )if you want to return it/does not do it for you . Just contact me with in the 48 hour period I can refund the difference after getting the pedal back if that does happen.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Whoa! Tight work! They look great, man!
fuzzface6669

Post by fuzzface6669 »

Thanks guys ! I have some more on my ebay right now mostly oc44 type ones.

My Biz email was hacked . If you need my new email address just pm here or on ebay.
fuzzface6669

Re: "Explode-o-Tone" Venus ff replicas.JBF3 rehoused fuzz fa

Post by fuzzface6669 »

Bump
Last edited by fuzzface6669 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.