Monolith Bug Bears, Mod. Triangle circuit - ALL SOLD

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

cubba

Re: Monolith Bug Bears, Mod. Triangle circuit- 2 still avail

Post by cubba »

HorseyBoy wrote:^ Nice to hear your thoughts, cubba.
If I hadn't already sprung for the Ram's Head Bug Bear I'd be all over one of these. As it is, if I can sell my little Vox AC4 (which I'm trying to sell locally without much success) I'll throw the cash straight at Mike.
I don't usually consider myself a Muff guy - I like 'em just fine, but if I had to live my life with only one fuzz (a horrible thought, I know), it wouldn't be a Muff. But I flat-out love the Ram's Head Bug Bear. It kills at every setting. It'll do splatty if you roll of the fuzz and volume, or it'll sing like a bird at the peak of a three-day mescaline and shrooms bender. It is beautifully built and voiced. Check my demo (which, if I do say so myself, is pretty rockin') for confirmation: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=21254
So from a purely selfish point of view, my advice is not to buy one of these fine fuzzes. That way there'll be one left when I finally scrape the cash together. But if my happiness is only of secondary importance to you, then do what cubba says and drop Mike a PM.
HB .... your clip is phenomenal! What a great and generous way to illustrate what the Bug Bear is capable of. Makes me want Ram’s Head version now. Big kudos!!! :cheers:
What gets me is all the tweaking,
just crank that bitch and be done with it! -- duende
HorseyBoy

Re: Monolith Bug Bears, Mod. Triangle circuit - ALL SOLD

Post by HorseyBoy »

^ Thanks, cubba! Had a whole lot of fun doing the clip. Pedal did all the hard work.
Definitely know what you mean about wanting both versions. :tu:
cubba

Re: Monolith Bug Bears, Mod. Triangle circuit - ALL SOLD

Post by cubba »

”ALL SOLD” Hell yeaz!
:tu: :cheers: :tu:
What gets me is all the tweaking,
just crank that bitch and be done with it! -- duende