Fuzz Sound Incoming!

High gain germanium bliss manifest in three dimensional reality.

Moderator: The Captain

AVAVAV

Fuzz Sound Incoming!

Post by AVAVAV »

Not on the Forum too often but had to post that I am finally up on the Fuzz Sound wait list! Very excited for this pedal after almost a four year wait! :dance:

Here is an excerpt of the e-mail I received from when the wait list opened in May 2009: "Congratulations earthling, your request for ownership has been received. You will have your Fuzz device to hand: April 2013". Looks like I should receive the pedal by the end of February so even beat the original estimation by a few months!

Looking forward to the Fuzz Sound and many thanks to Joe at Joe's Pedals and of course to the Captain! :freakout:

Al
Fuzzz

Re: Fuzz Sound Incoming!

Post by Fuzzz »

Congrats! :party:

Wonder what these ones will look like then? :marx:
Logic should not interfere with determination
AVAVAV

Post by AVAVAV »

Thanks very much, Fuzzz! I understand from Joe that this batch is blue (which I took to mean light blue - would match the Dope Priest I recently picked up). Will post a pic once it arrives.
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

I'm up for one too! Super excited!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Lee

Post by Lee »

Ive been wanting a Fuzz Sound for years. Congrats Guys
worldcatalyst

Post by worldcatalyst »

Congrats! I've been waiting for mine for a very long time. I swear they must have lost my name somehow it's been so long.
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

you should email joe! He took over the list long ago and should have your name/email down I'd assume. I literally got on the list the day the fuzzsound was announced and it has taken until now for my name to come up (not complaining BTW)...it takes a while, but damn is it gona be worth it!!! :crackjam: :crackjam:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
pothole

Post by pothole »

The Fuzz Sound is just so right....its one of those pedals that you always take with you even if you're travelling light because it covers so much ground and sounds so good doing it. . I feel lucky to have one. Congrats on getting in on this round of them.
drunkenguitarist

Post by drunkenguitarist »

worldcatalyst wrote:Congrats! I've been waiting for mine for a very long time. I swear they must have lost my name somehow it's been so long.
I emailed Joe once and he confirmed that I was still on the list. I think I was #155 or something. :hihi:
SSgt93

Post by SSgt93 »

Nice, I just went on the list this week................. sigh
SSgt93 on Twitter & Instagram.
-Steve