Suggested interim pedals while waiting for the Fuzz Sound

High gain germanium bliss manifest in three dimensional reality.

Moderator: The Captain

molokaio

Re: Suggested interim pedals while waiting for the Fuzz Sound

Post by molokaio »

probably I'm doind things wrong... but the buzzaround is nothing like the FSound to my hears.
The buzzaround is a difficult bitch to understand, but it plays wonderfully.. just can't get any of the FS deep tones here. :hmm:
I'd go with sp mkIII, even if it doesnt sound like dave's take, it can give you a damn nice full tone.
Live Slow... Die old...
Stubacca

Post by Stubacca »

Well if I like the Skinpimp Buzzaround as much as everyone says I will then the mkIII will probably soon follow.
kb892

Post by kb892 »

molokaio wrote:probably I'm doind things wrong... but the buzzaround is nothing like the FSound to my hears.
The buzzaround is a difficult bitch to understand, but it plays wonderfully.. just can't get any of the FS deep tones here. :hmm:
I'd go with sp mkIII, even if it doesnt sound like dave's take, it can give you a damn nice full tone.
i tend to agree, the texture of the FS is different than the buzzaround or any of the MKIII based boxes I've used including my old customshop MKIII but my FS has been out on loan longer than i've actually had it so i could very well be wrong :party:
edoetsch

Post by edoetsch »

Sorry for the long wait sonofthebeach.

My email said June of 2013. So I would think I might need an interim solution :heandsup: