MY GREATEST RESPECT TO LINZ!!

Rocking horse shit and chicken lips.

Moderator: The Captain

Graham

MY GREATEST RESPECT TO LINZ!!

Post by Graham »

Quite a long time ago - ----- in a land a long long way away......... some eegit stripped the finish from a fine sounding venerable old GB Fuzz Unit..... IN discussions with the good captain that mostly involved tidying up a slightly unusually setup old Zonk Machine - putting the right switch in, having found the right part courtesy of another forumite ~ my thanks.

Anyway I happened to say that one of my old 3 vertical knobbed fuzz units (you all know the deal by now, CSL, B&M, GB. and a plethora of others I've dug up over the years) they ALL use the fuzz board from the 3 knobbed yellow (or chrome or gray) C/S Fuzz Wah Swell ~ undoubtedly to use up a surplus of that particular board ~ and that same skinny tapered rectangular pressed steel body found its way into all manner of wahs, wah variants and narrow bodies pedals ~ SO anyway somewhere buried here will be a thread on them all.

Talking to Dave and expressing my great love of the earlier custom painted offerings - particularly some of the "Dance of the Dead" style artwork -- see the big one off Dave built me and various smaller Halloweeny type offerings - I suggested that just maybe Ms Haynes would consider putting a smile on the poor sad old GB unit -- despite all my tender loving it was even beginning to get rusty!! YIKES! :shocked2: So D said why not stick it n with the Zonk and whatever else might (or probably might not) have been going into the box

I had been listening to one of my favourite Stones songs - light years and stuff.... (did they use a maestro :hmm: and having a few goodies to hand do recall including an extra galactic offering. Bet you never had one of those before Linz!!

Anyway just the other day D mailed me a real nice "catchup" including various pictures - I really don't know how the "new" setup does pictures that well - plus my photobucket site has been altered and now confuses the hell out of me (though I did ask one of my lads to ensure it was secure for 5 years to come so none of my links ever get broken inadvertantly)

What Im saying is if they are HUGE then sorry - perhaps the "ed" or D would remove the pics and either reduce sizes or D could put his own copies up

ANYWAY HUGE RESPECT TO LINZI -- I DIDN'T GET THE PEDS YET AS I'M AWAY BUT THE PICS ARE MINDBLOWING!! PERFECTLY IN TUNE WITH THE "BONEYARD" and others in my stash

Thanks so very much Linz - I realise that it isn't on your regular workload and hope my posting the pics do not get a load of irritating pm's * this was begun a long time ago - at least a year maybe nearer to two - *

FEAST YOUR EYES:

Incidentally - if this kind of stuff ticks your boxes check out one of my favourite sites - just search Rocketbuster Boots!!! They "get it" too!!

Cheers to all and thanks so very much Linzi - I will ensure the ped sits somewhere in full view - i.e not buried or hidden in one of the drawers - it's an artpiece in its own rights and I'm really very grateful!! :tu:

G :mrgreen:

actually the pics have come over sensibly sized - makes a nice change! g

Thanks again!!
Attachments
LH_GB_04a.jpg
LH_GB_03a.jpg
LH_GB_02a.jpg
LH_GB_01a.jpg
Philip

Re: MY GREATEST RESPECT TO LINZ!!

Post by Philip »

Lovely!
DiscoFreq

Post by DiscoFreq »

Yes, looks great! :)
EffectsDatabase: http://www.effectsdatabase.com
26000 pedals, 4000 brands
Nick
The Artist Formerly Known As nightraven

Post by Nick »

very tasty :tu: :tu: :tu:
emanux

Post by emanux »

it looks fantastic man! :badlove:
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

Nice work Linzi! :hihi:
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
Philip

Post by Philip »

Vox Conqueror on 2000 Light Years From Home. :tu:
kb892

Post by kb892 »

hell yeah! Nice score there Mr Graham :zgrin: that is bee U tee full!
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

So cool!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
psycho*daisies

Post by psycho*daisies »

Sweeet! it's loverly :badlove:

Congrats, G!