Burlap Baggin'

Ask a question...get some answers

Moderator: The Captain

CitizenAudio

Post by CitizenAudio »

For the love of God, please never get rid of the hamster cage shavings. They are my favorite non-pedal part :)
devnulljp

Re:

Post by devnulljp »

CitizenAudio wrote:For the love of God, please never get rid of the hamster cage shavings. They are my favorite non-pedal part :)
Just don't eat any raisins you find in there....
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
The Captain

Re: Burlap Baggin'

Post by The Captain »

kb892 wrote:So I picked up a new Deluxe in a trade and lo and behold the pedal bags have changed! Kind of a cross between the old Indian burlap and the more recent flour sack style. What's the story? Are all the pedals going to be in these or is this just for the smaller boxes?
Just the small box stuff. The Fuzz Sound will maintain with the sexy blue bag and I should have enough of the pale muslin bags to do the last '66's.

These new Hessian bags are really nice though. Top shit all the way. They are gusseted so the pedals sits all nice and snug inside plus they are way more heavy duty so can be used for a multitude of rolls once you have acquired your pedal. Storing peanuts for example :badteeth:

They are just a nicerer and betterer bag. Its all part of the constant evolution to bring you sexy people the finest quality :tu:
thevibe

Re: Burlap Baggin'

Post by thevibe »

:badlove: