But anything the captain chooses to do is gonna be cool. :tu:
stella_blues

Re: D*A*M User's Wishlist

Post by stella_blues »

My vote goes to the Rooster, Drag'n'Fly combo pedal. :drool2:
MaryKelly

Post by MaryKelly »

Has anyone filed a request for a FOXX Tone machine or a Roland BeeBaa here yet?
aaland_brian

Post by aaland_brian »

Shatterbox or Zonk Machine, just pick one dave :hihi:
I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his [sic] creatures, or has a will of the type of which we are conscious ourselves. Albert Einstein
Graham

Post by Graham »

aaland_brian wrote:Shatterbox or Zonk Machine, just pick one dave :hihi:
Well the Zonk sounds a lot better than the shatterbox or the Zonk 2 for that matter but you are back in the ever bigger problem of getting suitable Ge trannies - no easy thing now days - it would be kinder on Dave to have him look to something silicon powered or a germanium fuzz that wasnt too demanding on sourcing the earliest exact trannies (like for instance the especially hard to find trannies needed for the much requested MkI/65 build) A good silicon Fuzz face would be cool but there is still a whole lot of mileage left in the Solasound range of Tonebenders that we all know David totally excels at! A few sensible souls have been discussing the glaring hole in Daves range with the mk3 & 4 TB versions being missing (something I am very much hoping will be rectified in the fullness of time) - just for example I just lent him my 2 knob Park mk3 to play with - its a truly outrageous fuzz pedal - voiced somewhat differently from the regular 3 knob Park (also a particularly worthwhile contender - my own personal all time favourite - an opinion I happen to share with several discriminating fuzztone conoisseurs here as it happens!!) plus both of those come in blue Hammerite - what more do I need to say??

On the mk3 question - I am pretty well set up with a goodly selection (up around 8 or so now days) and have to say that the humble late seventies silicon (like the CS jumbo - or is it supa - I get those 2 circuits mixed up!) is a specially nice sounding pedal as well - different from the Ge versions but a much wider range with enormous bottom end and great tone stack p also reasonably easy to build I believe..

My tuppence!! Graham
:zombiehuh:
JP30

Post by JP30 »

Sickle wrote:The Captain knows what he's doing. Play all your cards at once and you don't stay in the game.
Welcome back, Graham! :party:
sounds like our captain is cooking something really exciting in the work shop ... or at least in his head. :headbanger:
japanese_collector

Post by japanese_collector »

JP30 wrote:
Sickle wrote:The Captain knows what he's doing. Play all your cards at once and you don't stay in the game.
Welcome back, Graham! :party:
sounds like our captain is cooking something really exciting in the work shop ... or at least in his head. :headbanger:
All D*A*M friend love Captain special fuzz thought :grin:
josoap

Post by josoap »

Germanium Meathead Deluxe (big wish) :oldgrin:
Real McCoy RMC3 :oldsmile: