Super Bee V&R List

Germanium fuzz tones for old school heavy minds.

Moderator: The Captain

skybone

Re: Super Bee V&R List

Post by skybone »

fuzzlight wrote:My Son was born 4 weeks ago and arrived 7 weeks early, hes a joy but was born with congenital heart disease, the condition is totally fixable but we have to wait until he is bigger and stronger to be able to cope with surgery. I am sure he will do it, hes a little fighter :box:
We are hoping he will be able to come home in the next few weeks which will be a relief as visiting him in hospital 2 or 3 times a day is starting to take its toll, hence my slow replying to emails.
Our thoughts go out to you & yours Joe. Tough times.
Bluesburst

Post by Bluesburst »

fuzzlight wrote:No worries man its all good, i really don't mind all the emails :badlove:
And here I have to make a small apology as I am about a month behind on answering people.

My Son was born 4 weeks ago and arrived 7 weeks early, hes a joy but was born with congenital heart disease, the condition is totally fixable but we have to wait until he is bigger and stronger to be able to cope with surgery. I am sure he will do it, hes a little fighter :box:
We are hoping he will be able to come home in the next few weeks which will be a relief as visiting him in hospital 2 or 3 times a day is starting to take its toll, hence my slow replying to emails.
If any of you guys have not had a reply from before the 30th May let me know, drop me a line
fuzzlightjoe@mac.com or send me a pm.
:cheers:
Hey Joe,

NOTHING is more important than your family

They are your 1st, 2nd AND 3rd priority.

All the best

Martin
Why not go out on a limb?... that's where all the fruit is!!!
Sage

Post by Sage »

Joe,
I have walked in those shoes. My son was born at 24 1/2 weeks and the 90 days he spent in the hospital were some of the longest gruelling days in my life. So I know where you are coming from.

Good luck and I hope everything turns out well.
As others have said... your priorities lie w/ your family at this time.
fuzzlight wrote: My Son was born 4 weeks ago and arrived 7 weeks early, hes a joy but was born with congenital heart disease, the condition is totally fixable but we have to wait until he is bigger and stronger to be able to cope with surgery. I am sure he will do it, hes a little fighter :box:
chetz

Post by chetz »

jetofuj wrote:
chetz wrote:Image
This is the most beautiful Bee in existence.

Thanks, she's a keeper!
emeka

Post by emeka »

fuzzlight wrote: My Son was born 4 weeks ago and arrived 7 weeks early, hes a joy but was born with congenital heart disease, the condition is totally fixable but we have to wait until he is bigger and stronger to be able to cope with surgery. I am sure he will do it, hes a little fighter :box:
If any of you guys have not had a reply from before the 30th May let me know, drop me a line
fuzzlightjoe@mac.com or send me a pm.
Best wishes to you and your family Joe. Congratulations on the birth of your son!
Hill
facebook.com/neptunemassivemusic

facebook.com/paermusic
molokaio

Post by molokaio »

maybe it's of some interest to somebody.
My name just came up, I signed in on Aug 4th 2009.
I'm super excited and wonder what color and trannies!!!
Live Slow... Die old...
smogfalls

Re:

Post by smogfalls »

molokaio wrote:maybe it's of some interest to somebody.
My name just came up, I signed in on Aug 4th 2009.
I'm super excited and wonder what color and trannies!!!
Hey man, my name also just came up on the list a few days back. I paid immediately and recieved my Bee on Tuesday. It's a real monster... absolutely nothing like the 1966 in Super Bee mode. Only thing they share is the name.
Mine has Red Dot Mullards; OC76 and I think the other is an OC71. And it looks bad-ass...

Xan :)
Guitar Lessons - Online via Skype or in Nottingham, England

http://alexfarran.webs.com

Shape Lieutenant - Progressive Rock/Metal/Jazz...

http://soundcloud.com/shape-lt/shape-lt ... -june-2011
molokaio

Post by molokaio »

Oh God Xan! I was hoping it would be in the same batch!!! Let's cross fingers! Me loves this slimey green!
Thanks a lot for the heads up!!!

I only played swan's early orange bee, and it was similar to my red 66 in bee mode. A touch more modern, but really close. He has totally different trannies tho.
Let's see what happens!
Live Slow... Die old...
I am Incinerator

Post by I am Incinerator »

woo! a year plus wait on a bee?? :smashed: . It's ok, It'll gimme sometime to bond with the Rooster and the DnF for a while. I got on the V&R Bee list in mid February '10. So, I will have my next years tax return (if I get one) for sure!
molokaio

Post by molokaio »

I guess the only first 4 days were very very packed... with the whole forum jumping on Joe's boat! :hihi:

I remember from an older post of his that the following days were "thinner"
Guess it's still the longest Dam list tho...

You have two killer pedals there my man :crackjam:
Live Slow... Die old...