Maggot Brain MB-71 2018

Face Fuzz, Head Buzz. Get it?

Moderator: The Captain

User avatar
The Captain
Posts: 6671
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:05 am
Location: UK, Earth

Maggot Brain MB-71 2018

Post by The Captain » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:04 pm

If you were a chick this would be that little black dress. Ha!

Facey fuzz fuzzy face tuned like a fat ass in spandex. NOS BC108's in a super sexy little box.

Some units have Philips branded BC108's, others have RS branded Philips BC108's. Same same but different (looking). All biased and tuned the same. Yes, and you get the funky red bag.

MB71_0418_21.JPG
MB71_0418_21.JPG (340.7 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
MB71_0418_02.JPG
MB71_0418_02.JPG (257.67 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
MB71_0418_03.JPG
MB71_0418_03.JPG (229.74 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
MB71_0418_05.JPG
MB71_0418_06.JPG
MB71_0418_06.JPG (223.81 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
MB71_0418_07.JPG
MB71_0418_07.JPG (191.43 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
MB71_0418_08.JPG
MB71_0418_08.JPG (191.46 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
MB71_0418_11.JPG
MB71_0418_11.JPG (195.68 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
MB71_0418_13.JPG
MB71_0418_13.JPG (236.85 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
MB71_0418_14.JPG
MB71_0418_14.JPG (200.38 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
MB71_0418_17.JPG
MB71_0418_17.JPG (261.99 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
MB71_0418_18.JPG
MB71_0418_18.JPG (227.21 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
MB71_0418_12.JPG
MB71_0418_12.JPG (229.54 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
User avatar
Lee
Posts: 1710
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:57 am
Location: Transylvania

Re: Maggot Brain MB-71 2018

Post by Lee » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:06 pm

Want and need!! Looks stellar Captain another killer build for the masses
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
User avatar
innerflight
Posts: 3468
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:27 am
Location: Edinburgh

Re: Maggot Brain MB-71 2018

Post by innerflight » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:16 pm

They look ace man, starting to regret not going for one when I had the chance :badteeth:
User avatar
Doc Holliday
Posts: 2268
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:41 pm
Location: UK West Midlands

Re: Maggot Brain MB-71 2018

Post by Doc Holliday » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:55 pm

Yeah me too... don’t even remember em coming about
Instagram : the_doc_holliday
User avatar
norhyme
Posts: 1307
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:51 pm
Location: EU

Re: Maggot Brain MB-71 2018

Post by norhyme » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:39 pm

... and there go my plans to buy a new amp haha
Great!
“Interviewer: 'So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?' Frank Zappa: 'You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?” ― Frank Zappa
User avatar
Blues Bird
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:01 pm

Re: Maggot Brain MB-71 2018

Post by Blues Bird » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:44 pm

Gentlemen, please be kind and school me: what are the differences between a Maggot Brain and the Head Buzz?

Thanx.
User avatar
redeyeflight
Posts: 6460
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:48 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Maggot Brain MB-71 2018

Post by redeyeflight » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:53 pm

Blues Bird wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:44 pm
Gentlemen, please be kind and school me: what are the differences between a Maggot Brain and the Head Buzz?

Thanx.
Pretty sure these are based on the blue bc-108 head buzz. Which is my personal favorite DAM pedal....EVER!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
User avatar
Blues Bird
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:01 pm

Re: Maggot Brain MB-71 2018

Post by Blues Bird » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:57 pm

redeyeflight wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:53 pm
Blues Bird wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:44 pm
Gentlemen, please be kind and school me: what are the differences between a Maggot Brain and the Head Buzz?

Thanx.
Pretty sure these are based on the blue bc-108 head buzz. Which is my personal favorite DAM pedal....EVER!
Thanks for the reply. if that‘s so, why aren‘t the just called Head Buzz?
User avatar
Philip
Posts: 9678
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 pm

Re: Maggot Brain MB-71 2018

Post by Philip » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:38 am

Blues Bird wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Thanks for the reply. if that‘s so, why aren‘t the just called Head Buzz?
I assume due to different enclosure, approach, creativity, freshen things up, Head Buzz was then, Maggot Brain is now... stuff like that. :party:
User avatar
Coolhand78
Posts: 1082
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:13 am

Re: Maggot Brain MB-71 2018

Post by Coolhand78 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:50 am

Philip wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:38 am
Blues Bird wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Thanks for the reply. if that‘s so, why aren‘t the just called Head Buzz?
I assume due to different enclosure, approach, creativity, freshen things up, Head Buzz was then, Maggot Brain is now... stuff like that. :party:
also could be that they are now exclusive to Kitahara Gakki...?
"Yorkshire isn't a place. Yorkshire is a state of mind." ~ Howard Moon
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest