GREASE is the WORD

D*A*M Audio/Video Clips

Moderator: The Captain

Tricalibur

Re: GREASE is the WORD

Post by Tricalibur »

Hell yes dude! Judas Priest AND Scorpion in one clip!? This has gotta be one of my top five favorites of all time.
Bobby DEE

Post by Bobby DEE »

man......i only kept the pedal here for 24 hours, and shipped it right back to Jimi.....i shoulda kept it here so i could have used it at my gigs this weekend :freakout:

thank you so much Jimi.......but now i am FUCKED :badlove:

i will be haunted by that HOT PINK BOX.

i don't think i have ever played a FUZZ that i like better than the Greasebox. it just sounds so FAT and DYNAMIC, and truly bridges the gap between fuzz and distortion. it's like a nice vintage big box RAT and a MKII Tonebender went on a drunken weekend fling, had crazy sex all weekend in a Motel 6, and created a LOVECHILD :headbanger:

i really hope this becomes a production model. please make it happen, Captain! :captain:
melodichaotic

Post by melodichaotic »

Bobby DEE wrote:man......i only kept the pedal here for 24 hours, and shipped it right back to Jimi.....i shoulda kept it here so i could have used it at my gigs this weekend :freakout:

thank you so much Jimi.......but now i am FUCKED :badlove:

i will be haunted by that HOT PINK BOX.

i don't think i have ever played a FUZZ that i like better than the Greasebox. it just sounds so FAT and DYNAMIC, and truly bridges the gap between fuzz and distortion. it's like a nice vintage big box RAT and a MKII Tonebender went on a drunken weekend fling, had crazy sex all weekend in a Motel 6, and created a LOVECHILD :headbanger:

i really hope this becomes a production model. please make it happen, Captain! :captain:
Bro', you had me in the first vid at about 4:15 with "Symptom of the Universe" from the Sabs(Sabotage...one of there best, and Ozzy sounds killer)...a sound that could only sport either denim or spandex tent pitchin' :metal: :trippn: :rainbow2: :alizee:
RabbitPunch

Post by RabbitPunch »

Awesome vids Bobby Dee. but thanks to you, now I'm even more fucked up on wanting one. :hihi:
Before bringing up drugs with your kids, hook your turntables up to a wah-wah pedal.