Moderator: The Captain

modeerf

Post by modeerf »

Thanks Guys. :)
Do Drugs, Worship Satan.
Philip

Re:

Post by Philip »

modeerf wrote:Quick demo of the Colorsound Wow Fuzz. A great pedal for sure and actually this demo doesn't do it justice. Thanks to Dacod for letting me molest this one for a bit. Best viewed in HD.

Enjoy!

I'll be doing a proper review of all of the colorsound/solasound Dave/Stu/Linzi pedals on my blog soon. After I catch up on a few things first. Thanks for watching, and feel free to make any comments/and or suggestions. I'm always open to your input.

Thanks to everyone involved in the making of this pedal, when my name finally comes up I will be grabbing one of these. The new sola/color sound pedals are fantastic and worth every penny. Hope I can get my Wow Wah working properly because it sounds every bit as great as this one.

Thanks guys, hope you dig what I'm doing with these videos and the blog. If not let me know how it could be better, it's all just a work in progress anyway. :listening:

Daron
Excellent! :freakout:
jujucritical

Post by jujucritical »

Anyone know how to open the bottom case/battery compartment on these? I removed the 2 screws on the side and bottom plate still won't come off...are the rubber feet on the bottom screws as well?
norhyme

Re:

Post by norhyme »

jujucritical wrote:Anyone know how to open the bottom case/battery compartment on these? I removed the 2 screws on the side and bottom plate still won't come off...are the rubber feet on the bottom screws as well?
That's always a little tricky to do without causing scratches on the inner side of the bottom plate.
I do it very carefully with a straight screw driver - I put it beween the housing and the bottom plate in different spots to lever it bit by bit until it pops open.

:cheers:
“Interviewer: 'So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?' Frank Zappa: 'You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?” ― Frank Zappa
Zzufrepus

Post by Zzufrepus »

i stick the little eye glass screw drivers in the screw holes and use it to pry both sides open enough that the back pops off.

these are what we need. http://www.ifixit.com/Tools/Plastic-Ope ... /IF145-000
norhyme

Re:

Post by norhyme »

Zzufrepus wrote:i stick the little eye glass screw drivers in the screw holes and use it to pry both sides open enough that the back pops off.

these are what we need. http://www.ifixit.com/Tools/Plastic-Ope ... /IF145-000
Cool! :headbanger: Ant should should put a Colorsound logo on these and sell them - or add a pair to each pedal :tu:
“Interviewer: 'So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?' Frank Zappa: 'You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?” ― Frank Zappa
Gary

Post by Gary »

Just paid for my Wow Fuzz!!!! Looking forward to compairing with my 70's Coloursound D*A*M pimped Fuzz / Wah :hyper:
get_with_it
Sola Sound London

Post by get_with_it »

:cyclops: 10 Orange Face peelers just landed - emails are out

std Colorsound Overdrives are here too - yess - a good day at the office !
Stu

Re: Colorsound Wow Fuzz

Post by Stu »

Facelift time. :marx:

Thanks to EW for sorting out the graphics for the new badges. :tu:
chankgeez

Re: Colorsound Wow Fuzz

Post by chankgeez »

Pretty snappy there, Stu.
"Kiev is a hell of a town." - Larry King