Sola Sound Tone Bender MKI

Collaborations with originators.

Moderator: The Captain

daCod

Post by daCod »

ok last little rant/blurb/verbage/though - the FIRST TIME i encountered a MKI of any sorts: Dustin's Electric Eye #1. fuck me that pedal changed the game.
amp was his 90's OR80-OD. guitar? squier vintage vibe strat. nothing else. just guitar, pig, amp.

done.

fucking.

deal.

well done philip. well done indeed.

COD OUT!
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Doc Holliday

Re: Sola Sound Tone Bender MKI

Post by Doc Holliday »

Long live Philip!!!

With the effort he's gone through with these awesome demoes and the late night live feeds on Instagram surely for his trouble he should be the first to receive one of each for free for his continued commitment to Solasound!!! An effort well deserved!

What say thee?'
skelt101

Post by skelt101 »

Doc Holliday wrote:Long live Philip!!!

With the effort he's gone through with these awesome demoes and the late night live feeds on Instagram surely for his trouble he should be the first to receive one of each for free for his continued commitment to Solasound!!! An effort well deserved!

What say thee?'
Some compensation is definitely called for, but one of each might be a pretty tall order. What that man really needs is a Tele! :tu:
Rygar

Post by Rygar »

Yeah, it would be great if this MK1 bonanza coughed up a demo set-up for Philip.
stella_blues

Post by stella_blues »

Rygar wrote:Yeah, it would be great if this MK1 bonanza coughed up a demo set-up for Philip.
He'd just end up selling them for booze :drunk: :hihi:
Philip

Post by Philip »

stella_blues wrote:
He'd just end up selling them for booze :drunk: :hihi:
Mmmm, Dalmore!!

:smashed:
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

skelt101 wrote:

What say thee?'
Some compensation is definitely called for, but one of each might be a pretty tall order. What that man really needs is a Tele! :tu:

Ahh but without the man himself how many Solasound pedals over the years would they have sold if he were not putting them through their paces for us fuzz addicts. Showing us the full capabilities of these vintage inspired devices?' A Telecaster wouldn't cover it surely :wink2:
SilverTightrope

Post by SilverTightrope »

What say thee?'
Agree 100%, the premier demo'er of quality fuzzboxes...I know I've purchased more than a few because of Philip's demos!
~Actually I think Art lies in both directions - the broad strokes, big picture but on the other hand the minute examination of the apparently mundane. Seeing the whole world in a grain of sand, that kind of thing~ Peter Hammill
psycho*daisies

Post by psycho*daisies »

Yes, nice job on the demo's, Philip.

:cheers:

(edited for less wordiness) :smashed:
Last edited by psycho*daisies on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
Philip

Post by Philip »

Thank you! :oops: :smashed: :cheers:

But enough of that, lets get back to talking about the pedals. :hihi: