Colorsound Fuzz Sound

Collaborations with originators.

Moderator: The Captain

Philip

Re: Colorsound Fuzz Sound

Post by Philip »

I'd say the D*A*M built Fuzz Sound seems louder, tighter and has slightly less honky/mid range to the sound than the related MKIV's.

More W i d e S c r e e n sonically.
square wave

Post by square wave »

Philip wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 9:22 pm I'd say the D*A*M built Fuzz Sound seems louder, tighter and has slightly less honky/mid range to the sound than the related MKIV's.

More W i d e S c r e e n sonically.
Thanks for the extra info Philip! Louder is always good, I wonder if it has the same amount of sizzle. I'm sure they're both amazing, it certainly sounds like it from your great clips.

Anyway I'll pop into Macaris soon and try one out, and the pigdog version.
get_with_it
Sola Sound London

Post by get_with_it »

Make sure you come and find me - and check out a MK1 while you're in :)

Ant
square wave

Post by square wave »

get_with_it wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:44 pm Make sure you come and find me - and check out a MK1 while you're in :)

Ant
Ha wow, would love to try a MK1 too. Wish my wallet could stretch that far though :)
CMatty

Post by CMatty »

Well, just put in my order for the Pigdog Fuzz Sound and looking forward to destabilizing a few building foundations once it arrives. If there happens to be a spare Colorsound tee shirt kicking around Macaris that you feel like chucking in the box, I wouldn’t complain :marx:
kluskie

Post by kluskie »

Bought a Pigdog Fuzz Sound from Ant last week and have to say it's the finest Mk3 tone I have ever heard. Super-inspiring to play, tone (I mean 'Attack'!) control is fully usable in all settings, clean-up tones are beautiful, thick and chunky whilst maintaining most of the top end and with a little gating too. You can tell that Steve put the hours into this one and it's worth every penny. Ant was a true gent to deal with, as always.
Philip

Post by Philip »

I think it's betterer than the old ones. :hihi: :freakout:
skelt101

Post by skelt101 »

Philip wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:00 pm I think it's betterer than the old ones. :hihi: :freakout: