Greasebox GB-83

Fuzz tones for the musically outrageous and mentally overdriven.

Moderator: The Captain

Robapov

Post by Robapov »

so excited for this, Grease Box is my dream D*A*M pedal. I love that it now will come in different flavors . EXCELLENT work as usual Captain !
L O V E
kb892

Post by kb892 »

Very nice! Sounds like a winner Mr. Main :tu:
pothole

Post by pothole »

ordered, paid, and goddamn excited.

syn·the·sis   [sin-thuh-sis]
noun, plural syn·the·ses  [sin-thuh-seez]
1. the combining of the constituent elements of separate material or abstract entities into a single or unified entity ( opposed to analysis, ) the separating of any material or abstract entity into its constituent elements.
2. a complex whole formed by combining.
3. Chemistry. the forming or building of a more complex substance or compound from elements or simpler compounds.
agoldoor

Re: Re:

Post by agoldoor »

The Captain wrote:
agoldoor wrote:Okay, I have to know, where does one procure BLACK 1% resistors?!?! I want to do ALL BLACK resistors from here on out!!! What brand/what supplier?
Ha! Sorry, man I think may have confused things. We made the resistors black ourselves with the magic of heat shrink :teeth2: They're the Vishay MBA 0204 series....though I'm sure Welwyn do a single colour metal film resistor if you like that kinda thing.
Hehehehe. That's hilarious, because I stared at them a while before posting this, and thought that it looked a lot like heatshrink... darn, I was so hoping that there was some secret goth component company I was not aware of!
Funky Druid

Post by Funky Druid »

The Captain wrote:We'll have some Pinstriped flavoured clips soon enough that could make a little more sense as to where the 83 is coming from.
:popcorn:

http://damwords.blogspot.co.uk/
Fuzzz

Re: Greasebox GB-83

Post by Fuzzz »

Funky Druid wrote:
The Captain wrote:We'll have some Pinstriped flavoured clips soon enough that could make a little more sense as to where the 83 is coming from.
:popcorn:

http://damwords.blogspot.co.uk/
:crackjam:
Logic should not interfere with determination
cajone5

Post by cajone5 »

Emailed the usual suspects -- hope I'm not too late.... :errr:
Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
modeerf

Post by modeerf »

Oh, crap. I thought since I was on the list for a grease box that I would be in line for this. I just realized they are probable treating it as an entirely different thing :(
Sure I missed the boat here, big time...shit.
Do Drugs, Worship Satan.
kb892

Re:

Post by kb892 »

modeerf wrote:Oh, crap. I thought since I was on the list for a grease box that I would be in line for this. I just realized they are probable treating it as an entirely different thing :(
Sure I missed the boat here, big time...shit.
standing on the dock here too, got stuck at work yesterday and the pantywaisted IT team shuts off the internet connection on weekends for "security reason" :doh:
Morningstaru

Post by Morningstaru »

Snagged one! Who needs clips anyways :badteeth: