Post your Pigdogs!!

Pics, info, thoughts on old and/or hairy gear.

Moderator: The Captain

Laservampire

Re: Post your Pigdogs!!

Post by Laservampire »

Looks like something new is coming to the shop tonight...

Ben
daCod

Post by daCod »

Still available even :badlove:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

I would love one of those...the pound to usd exchange rate is too much right now tho.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
skelt101

Post by skelt101 »

“Gone again!”
Sentenced

Post by Sentenced »

redeyeflight wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:31 am I would love one of those...the pound to usd exchange rate is too much right now tho.
It has very little to do with any exchange rate... It's the price per se, though it obviously works (for him) in small quantities.

Anyway, I already have a Pigdog with OC75 so it was not very tempting, but its nice to see MKII's with power supplies and LEDs... It's 2018 after all. :catfight:
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

^ you’re a cheery wee soul ain’t ya? :badteeth:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
Sentenced

Post by Sentenced »

Only at times... :popcorn:
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

Sentenced wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:10 am
redeyeflight wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:31 am I would love one of those...the pound to usd exchange rate is too much right now tho.
It has very little to do with any exchange rate... It's the price per se, though it obviously works (for him) in small quantities.

Anyway, I already have a Pigdog with OC75 so it was not very tempting, but its nice to see MKII's with power supplies and LEDs... It's 2018 after all. :catfight:
:hmm: If they were $380 usd instead of 380 quid ($550) I would have bought one! So yea, exchange rate does matter. I assume you're attempting to say that Steve's pedals are priced too high but yet you own one so not really sure what your point is?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

^this

Anyhoo these look awesome, a three knobbed MKII was something I wanted for a long time and the one Stu made me is killer, you can get some heavy MKII tones with the extra knob, its creeping into Flesh Head territory :freakout:

Congrats to the people who scored one of these :party:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
Sentenced

Post by Sentenced »

redeyeflight wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:40 pm
Sentenced wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:10 am

:hmm: If they were $380 usd instead of 380 quid ($550) I would have bought one! So yea, exchange rate does matter. I assume you're attempting to say that Steve's pedals are priced too high but yet you own one so not really sure what your point is?
My point was that I evaluate each case seperately. That's what you actually did as well and it was NOT the exchange rate that mattered (historically it's in your favor). But why should a newbie like me spoil the fun over here? From now on I promise that I will only post pictures. That should make everyone happy, and is actually what this thread is about, so I apologize.