POST YOUR PEDALBOARD

Pics, info, thoughts on old and/or hairy gear.

Moderator: The Captain

HorseyBoy

Re: POST YOUR PEDALBOARD

Post by HorseyBoy »

^ I haven't seen one of those Tym power bricks before, freddy. Looks perfect for a small board!
freddy_von

Post by freddy_von »

HorseyBoy wrote:^ I haven't seen one of those Tym power bricks before, freddy. Looks perfect for a small board!
Nah, just a Cioks Adam with a Tym sticker on there.
Imagine the hype you could've just created if I posted that it was actually a Tym power brick hahaha!
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

^ Clearly I've never seen a Cioks Adam either. Sticker looks perfect. But yeah, Tym doesn't need any more hype. There'd be people frantically trying to add Tym power bricks to their carts in the same four-second window all over the world, only to discover they've all sold out by the time they try to pay. :tu:
univalve

Post by univalve »

Dr.Mabuse wrote:This meets my needs 90 some percent of the time.
Pics of that Charlie Christian Tele please? :marx:
sicko

Post by sicko »

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

^ very nice! That Small Stone looks ace
thebends9

Post by thebends9 »

OG 16 sec dig delay :drool2:

If you ever want to get rid of that pls drop me a line.
The Captain wrote: If you find a 'fake' transistor in a D*A*M pedal I will literally eat my own dick. Confident I am.
sicko

Post by sicko »

thebends9 wrote:OG 16 sec dig delay :drool2:

If you ever want to get rid of that pls drop me a line.
Dude, I am on the same quest as you... to find an original 16 Second.
That's my good friends unit, he lent it to me for a while and I am constantly having my mind blown by it- seriously is my all time favourite delay I think (and I have/have had some really nice ones).
bazguitar

Post by bazguitar »

WOW must be a Super Good Friend
I would not loan my 16 second delay too anyone :headbanger:
it is the sonic glue in my sound
Attachments
16 second delay.jpg
16 second delay.jpg (68.84 KiB) Viewed 4560 times
nad

Post by nad »

Last night, it finally happened.

My all time favoUrite fuzz ever is the Malekko B:Assmaster. I've owned several over the years, currently have the two best sounding ones I could find, which both are quite unique. I use this one for my main gigging needs since it sits nicer, but the other one is somehow meaner so I keep that one for recording/jamming instead. Nothing comes close to this dynamic duo.

At the same time, it is not a thick/heavy sounding fuzz, and sometimes I need that. So I always bring along a secondary fuzz for moments when I am required to sling the BEEF instead of just cutting the shit out of a mix. I've had and loved many heavy fuzzes over my days, but the king amongst all the big heavies has been my beloved Katanasound Super Bass Fuzz for many, many years.

Until last night at rehearsal. A brutal jousting match began, and the Katanasound was finally booted away, dethroned as it were, as the last scion of big bass fuzz, in order to make room for the Ezekiel, which is now my new numba one for heavy desires. Many have tried, only one has succeeded! And so, with a little bit of work, I was able to squeeze ye olde Ezekiel onto my gigging board, as shown above.

The Katanasound, of course, is going nowhere. It shall happily reside on my big board, and may vie for revenge some day... :cthulhu2:
"'Tis a world of creditors, of which the tomb and the worm are the last. There is little left for the devil, when these have taken their due account."
--The Skeleton