2nd'd!Bert Ohlsson wrote:
Balls out swinging, greased up monkey, smoke stack burning, shit shooting fuzz.
Moderator: The Captain
- Posts: 1552
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:49 pm
Logic should not interfere with determination
- Posts: 421
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:53 am
- Location: Portland, OR
What he said.devnulljp wrote:Holy fuck!
- Posts: 960
- Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:25 pm
Had my first jam with a full band and this little beast... Full on perfect fuzzer! I wish I had recorded the practice...it was magical playing 6 string again...especially through this! You can set some amazing chunky rhythm parts that can be expounded on some wild out of control sounds! I think this is maybe two Buzzotrons in one pedal? One is tuned a bit more bassy and the other more open or gritty, and the two together is amazing!! It will take a minute to fully dial this in right, there are a LOT of tones in this little beast! One thing I found out is that "amplify" control on the Blue side, is sort of a Master Volume, for when both fuzzes are engaged. Just an amazing build Cap'n!
- Posts: 1406
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:54 am
- Location: Outside of Suquamish at the bottem end of Hawkeye's trail next door to Nooshkum
thecricketchorus wrote:What he said.devnulljp wrote:Holy fuck!
what they saidFuzzz wrote:2nd'd!Bert Ohlsson wrote:
Don't make me assume my ultimate form
- Posts: 1710
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:57 am
- Location: Transylvania
+3 demo please
- Posts: 2792
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:00 pm
- Location: land of the chicagos
The guts on this! Insane amazing!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest