Just curious about Drag'n'Fly's

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

Cado

Re: Just curious about Drag'n'Fly's

Post by Cado »

Cubba is right. That person looking for your spot could be me. :whistle:
Enjoyer

Post by Enjoyer »

Cado wrote:Cubba is right. That person looking for your spot could be me. :whistle:
Or me!!!!!
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

JP30 wrote: :oldgrin: at least we don't have to worry about the meatDLX being pink.
Nope. You don't have to worry about the Deluxe Meatheads being pink :wink2:
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

modeerf wrote:so are the roosters going to be a custom color too? I'm not sure how much longer I can wait. :headpop:
Yarp. Colour is this seasons grey. Red Roosters will be as their names sake.
the_original_mr_nice

Post by the_original_mr_nice »

JP30 wrote: :oldgrin: at least we don't have to worry about the meatDLX being pink.
The Captain wrote: Nope. You don't have to worry about the Deluxe Meatheads being pink :wink2:
Is there an aversion to pink pedals ? I was torn between the pink and the green when I bought the Fuzzrong but finally came down on the green side. However I do have a few pink pedals that I should gather together one day for a family grouping. Gotta love the pink (and the name) of the Lovetone Ringstinger :tu: Maybe a more 'polite' version of the Red Rooster could be in pink :hihi:
the_original_mr_nice

modeerf wrote:so are the roosters going to be a custom color too? I'm not sure how much longer I can wait. :headpop:
The Captain wrote: Yarp. Colour is this seasons grey. Red Roosters will be as their names sake.
Grey is the new black according to the fashionistas ! Mwah, Mwah :hihi:
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

the_original_mr_nice wrote:Is there an aversion to pink pedals ?
Not from me. I dig pink pedals. :tu: Pink is a weird colour. Its like a trippy version of red :hihi: I think it suites a fuzz box very well too.
the_original_mr_nice

The Captain wrote: Not from me. I dig pink pedals. :tu: Pink is a weird colour. Its like a trippy version of red :hihi: I think it suites a fuzz box very well too.
We need more pink music gear in the world :tu: There was a very desirable Custom Shop Fender Jaguar in sparkly pink that I saw once - mmmmmm, tasty :oldgrin: But far too expensive for mere mortals....
JP30

Post by JP30 »

the_original_mr_nice wrote:
The Captain wrote: Not from me. I dig pink pedals. :tu: Pink is a weird colour. Its like a trippy version of red :hihi: I think it suites a fuzz box very well too.
We need more pink music gear in the world :tu: There was a very desirable Custom Shop Fender Jaguar in sparkly pink that I saw once - mmmmmm, tasty :oldgrin: But far too expensive for mere mortals....
Pink meat would have more sexually appealing looks to it ... me thinks. :dance:

but still...

Blue Ham. would be better to my taste. :badteeth:
zerorez

Post by zerorez »

The Captain wrote:Almost there....will have a few goodies in the store next week. Just the regular staple of Meats and Titans, though in pretty colours. :smashed:

I'll confirm the usual info closer to the time.

List wise, Deluxes and Roosters should in from screen print in around weeks time. Will have those rolling out in around 3 weeks time. I'll get a shot of the Deluxe up as soon as they are in...the enclosure is a little different in the colour department than originally stated. :dance:
:dance:
Captain, are you going to use the new mailing list for notification also? I signed up when it was announced, but have not received a email yet! Thanks JK