D*A*M Direct

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

Fuzzisthebest

Re: D*A*M Direct

Post by Fuzzisthebest »

Phew. I resisted
Julia Stargirl

Post by Julia Stargirl »

belated spicy and meaty birthday wishes dear captain !!!
cheers!
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Fattening up batch #2 on the Haskins so there be a wee handful available for pre-order. The lead times and approx completion dates are shown on the FH-78 website page, here.

:party:
Lee

Post by Lee »

Can’t believe there’s still some Haskins available?? Glad I finally got one. Can’t believe it really the next 14 weeks are going to drive me crazy
OcularDawn

Post by OcularDawn »

Yup I snagged one too...I've gotta wait 14 weeks for my first D*A*M 🤘
norhyme

Post by norhyme »

Lee wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:55 pm Can’t believe there’s still some Haskins available?? Glad I finally got one. Can’t believe it really the next 14 weeks are going to drive me crazy
Yes -that is sooo strange!! NKT Germanium FUZZ FACE by the Captain in a sexy hammerit enclosure for a non crack pipe or Japanese price??
I can tell you from first hand (ear) experience that the recent germanium fuzz face creations by Dave are on par with the black NKT Japanese Head Buzz.
WTF??? :pissed3:

http://stompboxes.co.uk/images/FH_GH_03_site.jpg
“Interviewer: 'So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?' Frank Zappa: 'You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?” ― Frank Zappa
spofftastic

Post by spofftastic »

I pulled the trigger a few weeks ago. 2 transistor fuzzers are me fave - this will go well with my MK 1.5 Goldie and Super Bee SB-66, Sonus NKT 1966, Analogman Red Dot NKT. See a theme....

REALLY looking to put it up against the Super Bee. That thing eats other fuzzes up. Perfect "present" balance with full lows and crisp top. Incredible live fuzz. Hopefully this takes over on the pedal board and retires the Super Bee.
charge

Post by charge »

I’m in! :party:
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

evol_fonk.JPG
evol_fonk.JPG (216.63 KiB) Viewed 2824 times
Weeeeeeeeeee! Happy Halloween....or maybe not! Very limited batch of MB-71's up for pre-order. Orange screen print with BC209's under the hood, comes with a custom printed baggie too. That's a new thing right? Custom built bags. Heh. Tuned a little stouter in the low end for the peeps who like the extra bass kick.

Only 6 pieces available publicly. Lead times and production status shown on the MB-71 page. Please read and be aware of this before you place an order.

:party:
Pahathuasyndicate

Post by Pahathuasyndicate »

Oh shit! The inscription on the bag :badlove:
I searched high and low for the Captain’s choice bc209 red head buzz. You’re all in for a treat whoever gets this :party: