D*A*M Direct

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

The Captain

Re: D*A*M Direct

Post by The Captain »

Apologies, gents! Still kinda new to the Reverb thing. Thought I had the above mentioned listed as shipping destinations. Now rectified.
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

any news on the dizzytrons? :freakout:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Julia Stargirl

Post by Julia Stargirl »

too late - all sold :(
Coolhand78

Post by Coolhand78 »

Just sayin' I wish the days of old "DAM Direct" would return and flag this reverb bullshit... A quick email to Dave from the good folks here rather than the open Flipper Market over on reverb...
https://reverb.com/au/shop/rays-shop-12 this is already being flipped for what is quite a bit more than what it was originally sold for (more than double)... hands up those around here that would have loved a head buzz... :freakout: :freakout:
"Yorkshire isn't a place. Yorkshire is a state of mind." ~ Howard Moon
MrB

Post by MrB »

innerflight

Post by innerflight »

I agree with you but I imagine its easier for Dave just to stick it up there rather than wading through emails and at least we get a heads up :tu:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

Coolhand78 wrote:Just sayin' I wish the days of old "DAM Direct" would return and flag this reverb bullshit... A quick email to Dave from the good folks here rather than the open Flipper Market over on reverb...
https://reverb.com/au/shop/rays-shop-12 this is already being flipped for what is quite a bit more than what it was originally sold for (more than double)... hands up those around here that would have loved a head buzz... :freakout: :freakout:
Reverb seem to push the idea of selling gear for profit. They have articles up that direct people on how to go about it and then there are the pricing guides. I did not expect to see that but I guess it is horses for courses when it comes to flipping gear.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
Yggdrazil

Post by Yggdrazil »

Well, I prefer 1000 times seeing them on Reverb than eBay...
David had an old school D*A*M Direct not so long ago; you just have to be there at the right time :wink2:
Instagram:@Stonefly_effects

The idea is to put a pick in one hand and a guitar in the other and with a tiny movement rule the world.>David Fair
stella_blues

Post by stella_blues »

I hate seeing shit getting flipped fast for mad profit as much as everyone else but whether it's Dam direct or Reverb it's still the same....buyer gets in fast,flips fast. I'm sure you'd have to be a member here to know that the Head Buzzes were up on Reverb, esp as they went so fast.

Kudos to the Captain for giving us the chance at these older pieces at a fair 2nd hand price, it certainly beats a bidding war on EBay where I'm sure Dave would've made a lot more money himself.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

redeyeflight wrote:any news on the dizzytrons? :freakout:
Yes mon! Just waiting on the enclosures landing then into it I go. They should be back at the castle early next week.