Pretty in Pink...and Purple?

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

The Captain

Pretty in Pink...and Purple?

Post by The Captain »

Ahoy hoy fiends of fuzz,

Long time coming...can't remember the last topic I started so lets be making a change on that fact. Cutting to the chase.

We got 10 of these...

...and 10 of these...

Pink Meatheads...had to be done really :badteeth: These are what I am now refering to as the Meathead "standard". Well balanced bass to treble response, good degree of mid boost, stacks well, likes dark amps and neck buckers. These are not like the overly bass heavy models we had up last. Without sounding overly cheesy, a little more retro or 1970's in tone if you will.
When I say a Meathead standard from now on, I mean this model with this tuning. The bass heavy or darker sounding Meathead will come into its own soon enough :wink2:

The Titan is as you'd expect. A few upgrades in the circuit, Wima caps in the audio path so for those with bats ears this makes it a little more hi-fi?!?

Like with the Fly's a'la 2009 these too have the isolated jack sockets.

Slight price increase to note I'm afraid. Custom cases cost custom moneys and with eBay really taking the piss on the ending fee's I have no choice but to reflect this in the pricing. Plus the world is due to end come 2012 so I have purchase as many cans of beans and cat food as I can before that time.

The Sonic Titans are £160.00

Meatheads are £125.00

All listing are BIN prices, 2 of each pedal every three hours as so. As always the times are in GMT.

Thursday 19th February

11.30am

2.30pm

5.30pm

8.30pm

11.30pm

POW! Right in the kisser...

~Dave

Store link: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Differential-A ... festationz
Jim Goad

Re: Pretty in Pink...and Purple?

Post by Jim Goad »

I'm tattooing those times on my arm now so I don't forget.
It's like an orange on a toothpick
kb892

Post by kb892 »

how is it that you always know when I've got a little money saved up? :hmm:
the_original_mr_nice

Post by the_original_mr_nice »

The Captain wrote: Plus the world is due to end come 2012 so I have purchase as many cans of beans and cat food as I can before that time.
Hope that the labels don't come off in the end times so that you end up eating the cat food and the cat gets hooked on baked beans :hihi: Is the pink Meathead sparkly ? Not that I need another Meathead but she sure is pretty :tu: Just when I think that all I have to worry about is missing out on an announcement on a custom build then up pops a picture that says "come to me my pretties"....
jacobjj5

Post by jacobjj5 »

Uh-oh!!!!

Just when I told myself I wasn't going to buy any new gear for a while!

Dave, any chance that your Satan, coming to tempt me in my time of abstinence? :twisted:
pigeontoe

Post by pigeontoe »

Those look fantastic. I need to get very lucky tomorrow so I don't have to pay double when other people flip them.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

kb892 wrote:how is it that you always know when I've got a little money saved up? :hmm:
You cannot hide anything from the Masons. :cthulhu:
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

the_original_mr_nice wrote:Is the pink Meathead sparkly ?
Yarp, though its not so clear on the pic.
pigeontoe

Post by pigeontoe »

I do believe that everyone that sees this thread should keep it a secret.
Last edited by pigeontoe on Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

jacobjj5 wrote:
Dave, any chance that your Satan, coming to tempt me in my time of abstinence? :twisted:
Hmm possibly. I can't recall how the D*A*M pyramid of power was stacked. Donovan is the pope as I recall, so I guess Linz must be the black pope...so, I'm either Jesus or Satan...or both. :hihi: