Lists

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

CALI68

Lists

Post by CALI68 »

How do you get on the lists for the pedals?

-Chris
Poorbob

Re: Lists

Post by Poorbob »

The lists closed in July (?). The Captain is catching up on some pedal building and will announce the new lists or a new way of doing things in 2009.
CALI68

Post by CALI68 »

Poorbob wrote:The lists closed in July (?). The Captain is catching up on some pedal building and will announce the new lists or a new way of doing things in 2009.
Thanks!

-Chris
Sage

Post by Sage »

Just throwing this out there for anybody interested.

I am currently on waitlist #1 for 1966 and waitlist #2 for a Red Rooster.

Since the lists were created... I've gotten 3 Red Roosters, bought and sold a 1966, and now found a Custom Tonebender w/ 1966(VOX) circuit and MKII circuit in it.

Now I know we've had quite a few newcomers since the lists closed.

So it would only seem logical (as long as Dave approves) to spread some of the D*A*M love to someone that needs to experience a 1966 or a Red Rooster but failed to make it onto the list. This way you will not have to pay the after-market markup that these pedals seem to attract.

So shoot me a PM if you are serious and would like to take my spot on the wait lists for a 1966 and/or Red Rooster. I'll let you know if it can be done once I hear back from Dave.
Sage

Post by Sage »

Thanks for playing.

Both slots are taken as of now... just awaiting confirmation from Dave that everything's cool.
thesjkexperience

Post by thesjkexperience »

Very cool Sage! I feel lucky to be on list #4 for a Red Rooster, so I will wait patently and save money.
Steal a little and they throw you in jail. Steal a lot and they make you a King. -- Bob Dylan

"ripped out of the sky reforming thought into creation electric motion begins" - Linzi