Waas Sappening...

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

The Captain

Waas Sappening...

Post by The Captain »

Hello you sexy people,

Just thought a add some crap about what has, is and will be happening.

Firstly, I've been lost in world. Last time a looked it was September....really. These last few months have blurred into one crazy fuzzed up mass. Its good shit though.

So, the D*A*M MKII is all but done. Hurrah! :party: I don't mean that as like a 'good riddance' type thing. That shit was just a little to out dated in my head, which is why we fucked up the graphics and added some different and maybe unsuspecting transistors into the mix. I've wanted to have been making Fuzz Sounds since the summer so I am pretty stocked to be getting into those. Which brings me to...

The current 10 Fuzz Sounds. I am obviously behind on these. Its' gonna be early January before the are ready to roll but I am on them.

I'll have one more bunch of the Sola Sounds over to the gents in London ASAP. Again I've wanted to crank up the gears on these and now I have the D*A*M MKII's down and out I can get a good grip on these.

We'll have at least two more batches to V&R before Jesus time. We're picking up the pace with this shit too and have some really far out looking pedals in the works. The 'production' FUZZ rongs will also land in the new year.

Lastly, I have a wee bunch of custom shit in the works. One you have a vague handle on...

On other news. Its very cold here now, that sucks. We now have a 5 year plan to move somewhere warm, which won't suck. I'm going to see Monster Magnet tomorrow, which will be king sex. I think I'll pass out from the excitement! :hyper:
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

Enjoy the show, sounds like a good time. Have a pint for me cause it's to ferkin cold to even go outside here in Detroit...
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
kb892

Re: Waas Sappening...

Post by kb892 »

The Captain wrote:On other news. Its very cold here now, that sucks. We now have a 5 year plan to move somewhere warm, which won't suck.
you're always welcome in california! :tu:
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

The Captain wrote:We now have a 5 year plan to move somewhere warm, which won't suck.
You're not moving to Lancaster? Say it ain't so...
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

kb892 wrote:
The Captain wrote:On other news. Its very cold here now, that sucks. We now have a 5 year plan to move somewhere warm, which won't suck.
you're always welcome in california! :tu:
Ha! That was actually one of the plans :tu: California or the South of France.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

devnulljp wrote:
The Captain wrote:We now have a 5 year plan to move somewhere warm, which won't suck.
You're not moving to Lancaster? Say it ain't so...
:hihi: Lancaster England?....er, no.
slomatic

Post by slomatic »

Living in the south of france building fuzz pedals. You Bastard! What a life that would be!
Volume over talent
stella_blues

Post by stella_blues »

Yes please....more Sola Sounds and more customs. :crackjam:

South of France is a great choice. Move to Nice, change the "made in England" sticker to just D*A*M NICE.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

stopmaykinsense wrote:
I'll have one more bunch of the Sola Sounds over to the gents in London ASAP

Soooooo 150 of these are spoken for (according to Anthony)? And another 50 will being coming after that (according to Sickle in a post a few days ago)?

Don't stone me for throwing numbers up here, I cited my sources! :panic:
:idunno:

I'm just the solder monkey in this project :hihi: I'm not sure how many we are doing to be honest.....some?
The Captain

Re:

Post by The Captain »

slomatic wrote:Living in the south of france building fuzz pedals. You Bastard! What a life that would be!
Heh, I almost moved there in my teens. My parents decided to stay here cos I'd started secondary school?!!? WTF! Coming back to Rotherham was like being sent to hell :hihi: