Mondayaround...

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

starlingbrothers

Re: Mondayaround...

Post by starlingbrothers »

Ebay auctions are strange beasts ! The first Black and Gold Fuzzaround goes for £515 then the second one listed is already over £650 and yet the large box Fuzzaround only went for £621. I hoping that the buyer of the first Fuzzaround bought it to play and keep rather than sell on - did anyone on the forum bag either of these two ?
mrpicard

Post by mrpicard »

starlingbrothers wrote:Ebay auctions are strange beasts ! The first Black and Gold Fuzzaround goes for £515 then the second one listed is already over £650 and yet the large box Fuzzaround only went for £621.
Sometimes when you miss out it motivates you to focus even harder to get the next ones. I have seen that happen with a few pedals. When there are three you don't worry when you miss the first as there are two more. If you then miss out on the second one all the intensity and anxiety gets focused on the last one.
the_original_mr_nice

Post by the_original_mr_nice »

starlingbrothers wrote:Ebay auctions are strange beasts ! The first Black and Gold Fuzzaround goes for £515 then the second one listed is already over £650 and yet the large box Fuzzaround only went for £621.
mrpicard wrote: Sometimes when you miss out it motivates you to focus even harder to get the next ones. I have seen that happen with a few pedals. When there are three you don't worry when you miss the first as there are two more. If you then miss out on the second one all the intensity and anxiety gets focused on the last one.
Oooh, that's so dangerous ! You fix a maximum price in your head and then have to win so much that you end up stretching way beyond your means :doh:
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

That's so true, and Ebay doesn't help with the "Don't let this item get away!" e-mail updates every thirty seconds.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
zerorez

Post by zerorez »

Philip wrote:Who won it? :badteeth:

Silly question, anyone here bidding on the big fuzzaround? :drool2:
Quilty as charged, :bangs head:

I won the first Black & Gold Fuzzaround 1 of 3 on ebay! :mrgreen:

I was going to wait and bid on # 2 or 3, but it looks like I made a good decision to go for the 1st one after watching the bidding on #2

Now I have to sell of some other pedals (non D*A*M) to pay for this new little ditty, but I am jazzed!

Joe
MMG

Post by MMG »

CONGRATS Joe!!!! Good SNAG!! LuckEEE!!!!
BTW, "Sweet" tribute..

Matt
Salmon-the other pink meat
the_original_mr_nice

Post by the_original_mr_nice »

jkranitz wrote:I won the first Black & Gold Fuzzaround 1 of 3 on ebay! I was going to wait and bid on # 2 or 3, but it looks like I made a good decision to go for the 1st one after watching the bidding on
Glad that the Fuzzaround has gone to a D*A*M forumite and not someone bidding to make a profit at a later stage from a desperate D*A*M junkie. "Hey Joe, where you goin' with that Fuzzaround in your hand"...
TheWarmth

Post by TheWarmth »

Black/Gold Fuzzaround #2 is over $1,300 now. Wimmy Wam Wam Wazzle.
kb892

Post by kb892 »

That's really wild, it's looking like Dave's becoming Fischer/Dumble of fuzz, is anyone else who's active getting this kind of money for his pedals?
jimi_dylan

Post by jimi_dylan »

Lance Armstrong?