All that glitters is gold?

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

1bottlerocket

Re: All that glitters is gold?

Post by 1bottlerocket »

Sickle wrote:When the Captain is silent this long, it means something very cool is in the works..
As Tom Petty sang"...The waiting is the hardest part..." :hihi:
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
thesjkexperience

Post by thesjkexperience »

Umm... gee sorry guys you missed the auction? I scored two meatheads and three 1966's! :fu: Guess you wont need to be checking back. Sorry.
Steal a little and they throw you in jail. Steal a lot and they make you a King. -- Bob Dylan

"ripped out of the sky reforming thought into creation electric motion begins" - Linzi
GTHM

Post by GTHM »

thesjkexperience wrote:Umm... gee sorry guys you missed the auction? I scored two meatheads and three 1966's! :fu: Guess you wont need to be checking back. Sorry.
Oh, I was wondering who won the rest... :cheers:
Graham

Post by Graham »

Sickle wrote:When the Captain is silent this long, it means something very cool is in the works..
Well Donovan if Dave has gone a bit "quiet" maybe he's a bit preoccupied - I just sent him up a "Magic Box" containing some of my favourite pedals as an attempt to give him a tonic / smile after wearing himself out the last months making us all our fab Fuzzarounds - so in between his regualr biz (as in boxing up 66's - "soddering" or whatever other highly dubious or even dreadful stuff he gets up to in the magical grotto) he has a rather juicy mk2 Vox Professional with the "right" trannies along with the two knob Park in my avatar - a nice minty reverse board Ge Vox mk3 - oh and an early chrome Vox distortion booster (the one that some claim is the "missing link") frankly I shouldnt think hes even been managing to sleep lately and Linz is probably wearing earplugs!!

So just blame me guys!! I'm used to it......
:headpop: G :headpop:
SBlue

Post by SBlue »

Graham wrote: So just blame me guys!! I'm used to it...... :headpop: G :headpop:
Yes, we'll gladly do that Graham... D*A*M you for sending the Captain all those pedals. Next time send them to me!!! :oldgrin:
Seriously, thanks for giving the Captain some extra inspiration. You know, the regular D*A*M line is already perfect, but some extra custom pedal is always welcome!
SBlue
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

If Graham is involved, the next custom project is sure to be great! Thanks for keeping the Captain in fuzz!
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
JP30

Post by JP30 »

Graham wrote:
Well Donovan if Dave has gone a bit "quiet" maybe he's a bit preoccupied - I just sent him up a "Magic Box" containing some of my favourite pedals as an attempt to give him a tonic / smile after wearing himself out the last months making us all our fab Fuzzarounds - so in between his regualr biz (as in boxing up 66's - "soddering" or whatever other highly dubious or even dreadful stuff he gets up to in the magical grotto) he has a rather juicy mk2 Vox Professional with the "right" trannies along with the two knob Park in my avatar - a nice minty reverse board Ge Vox mk3 - oh and an early chrome Vox distortion booster (the one that some claim is the "missing link") frankly I shouldnt think hes even been managing to sleep lately and Linz is probably wearing earplugs!!

So just blame me guys!! I'm used to it......

SO your beloved BULE Fuzzface was among them !!
I am already excited about Next custom Project. :headbanger:
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

1bottlerocket wrote:Any ETA on the auctions? This is killing me :help:
A matter of days on the Meats. I'll confirm tomorrow. :party:
happiass

Post by happiass »

:party: :cheers: :dance: :freakout: Should be an interesting week.
markom89

Post by markom89 »

Can't wait.
Especially to see those 1966's go up.
:cthulhu: