Meat & Potatoes

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

NewarkWilder

Re: Meat & Potatoes

Post by NewarkWilder »

congrats to all who got 'em :party:
Robapov

Post by Robapov »

anyone know if these have been shipped yet? i realllly want mine for my gig next friday...i want to shock people with mass amounts of fuzzy goodness and destruction!
L O V E
the_original_mr_nice

Post by the_original_mr_nice »

Robapov wrote:anyone know if these have been shipped yet? i realllly want mine for my gig next friday...i want to shock people with mass amounts of fuzzy goodness and destruction!
Mine arrived in London yesterday - it was posted on Wednesday. My first D*A*M signed by Linzi as 'Dirt'. Although I have a number of Linzi signed D*A*Ms from the last few years. As I've said many times before, the Meathead is my loveliest and favourite one knobber :grin: It was my first D*A*M love from nearly 4 years ago :cheers:
Robapov

Post by Robapov »

YAY
So i guess it is on the way...
I appreciate the update...aaahaha cant wait for my fuzzz.z.z.z.
L O V E
smogfalls

Post by smogfalls »

sweet, my Black n' Gold Meathead arrived the other day and I recorded with it yesterday. It's now my favourite DAM pedal. I prefer it to the other single knobbed Meathead I had (one of the red ink ones from the Ebay run Dave did a couple a' months back... when incidentally, there was one left, just hanging around on Ebay for over half an hour after the "buy it now" started!!!... I just couldn't help myself and I snapped it right up!)
Anyway, the Black n' Gold sounds amazing, really chewy and deep sounding. I also prefer it to my Deluxe Meathead. They both sound very different though so I'm keeping hold of the Deluxe for smoother fuzz needs.

I can't believe all the bitching about the Ebay stuff when back in September, there were Meatheads waiting to be had for half an hour after they went on! Must be a sudden surge of new DAM fanatics or something! :zombiehuh:
Guitar Lessons - Online via Skype or in Nottingham, England

http://alexfarran.webs.com

Shape Lieutenant - Progressive Rock/Metal/Jazz...

http://soundcloud.com/shape-lt/shape-lt ... -june-2011
flupe007

Post by flupe007 »

Must be a sudden surge of new DAM fanatics or something!
We are legion. :headbanger:
Telebuckers

Post by Telebuckers »

Ahoy fellow fuzz freaks- this is my first post on this forum. Just a quick question here- I won one of the meatheads last week but I haven't received it as of today. I was wondering if any other US winners had received theirs yet?
happiass

Post by happiass »

Telebuckers wrote:Ahoy fellow fuzz freaks- this is my first post on this forum. Just a quick question here- I won one of the meatheads last week but I haven't received it as of today. I was wondering if any other US winners had received theirs yet?
I won one last week as well. I seem to have heard that these shipped Wednsday of last week. Most of the pedals I've won or ordered from Dave in the past have taken 7 days to get to me (1 or 2 did take longer), so you'll probably see it in a day or two (unless the holiday mail has slowed thing down). :party:
thesjkexperience

Post by thesjkexperience »

Telebuckers wrote:Ahoy fellow fuzz freaks- this is my first post on this forum. Just a quick question here- I won one of the meatheads last week but I haven't received it as of today. I was wondering if any other US winners had received theirs yet?
Still waiting out here in Colorado. I think they will be here by Thursday.
Steal a little and they throw you in jail. Steal a lot and they make you a King. -- Bob Dylan

"ripped out of the sky reforming thought into creation electric motion begins" - Linzi
Telebuckers

Post by Telebuckers »

OK cool guys- guess I'm just a little antsy. I'm recording right now and hoping to get the Meathead in there.