ATTENTION AMERICANS - THIS IS NOT THE MALL......

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

CONAN
You cajn't bajn me

ATTENTION AMERICANS - THIS IS NOT THE MALL......

Post by CONAN »

If you don't win, don't whine......

[singing] It's only a game so put a real good fight. We're gonna be snookering you, snookering you tonight......[/singing]

Good luck to all in the quest for fuzz........ But understand that this isn't EHX, 'ten-a-penny' stuff. Stalk it, attack it, skin it but don't kick the tree if another bear beats you to the salmon coz this is the sweetest salmon you will ever taste, if it let's you.......

Yes, I am drunk......
playon

Re: ATTENTION AMERICANS - THIS IS NOT THE MALL......

Post by playon »

I won a Meathead, but I still think the system is messed up if one guy can get three of them. There must be a better way, like maybe a forum lottery/drawing or something like that.
"That's a nice little global economy you've got there -- it'd be a real shame if something happened to it..."
Cado

Post by Cado »

I don't think that ever happened before. Dave Main puts a lot of effort into being fair, but as soon as one issue is solved another problem pops up.
Mr. Min T. Fresh

Post by Mr. Min T. Fresh »

CONAN wrote:If you don't win, don't whine......

[singing] It's only a game so put a real good fight. We're gonna be snookering you, snookering you tonight......[/singing]

Good luck to all in the quest for fuzz........ But understand that this isn't EHX, 'ten-a-penny' stuff. Stalk it, attack it, skin it but don't kick the tree if another bear beats you to the salmon coz this is the sweetest salmon you will ever taste, if it let's you.......

Yes, I am drunk......
Well that makes sense then..........................

This is an open forum and if people are not happy that they did not win so be it. I think it is OK to vent a bit if they want.

Dave is a great guy and I think everyone knows this. The rant is not with him but with which the speed of the auctions end.

It all makes for a fun Sat. afternoon.

Yes, I am sober :tu:
I have a big dick and I challenge you to swallow it or fight me strait up.
Blobcaster

Post by Blobcaster »

"ATTENTION AMERICANS"

:gfu:
Mr. Min T. Fresh

Oh........................thank you kind sir :fu: :tu:
Mr. Min T. Fresh

Sickle wrote:Everyone gets sore when they lose in the BIN's. I've been burned about 6x now and I beat my kids every time. Venting is cool, being ugly towards winners is not(haven't seen any of that, just saying).

And uh, CONAN, I know you guys are still sore about us kicking your ass with the Independence Day thing and all, so I assume you must just be venting as well, right..?

:hihi:
:hihi: :hihi:
aaland_brian

Post by aaland_brian »

Conan you still suck at naming threads, Change it to "Attention whinny little bitches with slow internet" I feel bad for all the people waiting to get a meathead, but tough shit. Don't taunt Americans, we'll bomb your country no questions asked, then say you had weapons of mass fuzziness. :box: :fu:
I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his [sic] creatures, or has a will of the type of which we are conscious ourselves. Albert Einstein
Poorbob

Post by Poorbob »

I'm just gonna say that I have no problem with the guy winning three. If he won two or four, it's still through the same system you try on. We should be grateful for the chance to get one of these and not hammer Dave on trying to create a fairer system. I honestly cannot reason what a "fair" system would be, so I think this is an idealistic thought, but anyways. :fu: :cheers:
CONAN
You cajn't bajn me

Post by CONAN »

Ha!!!! Classic - sorry guys!