Mucho Fuzzy Tuesday...

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

slomatic

Re: Mucho Fuzzy Tuesday...

Post by slomatic »

What is the TRIPLE????

Imagine a MH/Titan double. :badlove:
Volume over talent
jimi_dylan

Post by jimi_dylan »

:zombie:

I wonder if the # of pumpkins = # of transistors? It could be a "fly, rooster, fly"? What if the green = germanium fly and the red = silicon fly? What if...
starlingbrothers

Post by starlingbrothers »

Ah, there seems to be loads of people logging on and hoping for some info on ebay listings or custom effects. It was so much simpler back in the day when you occasionally dropped by and, noticing a posting from the Captain, enquired about being put on a list for future goodies. If you had a few days to think about where the money was coming from, chances were that you'd still be in with a chance. Now it's like swimming with piranhas :paranoid:
psycho*daisies

Post by psycho*daisies »

happy dancing skeletons & angry jack-o-lanterns...hmmm.

:baddancing: :mad:

:stirpot:

triple trouble!
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
starlingbrothers

Post by starlingbrothers »

Sickle wrote:heh, I guess I'm to blame for that one. I like stirring the pot. I also like having more forum activity, so I'm hoping the sharks cruising the joint will make a few posts and kick up the forum's interactions a little. Make the place a hopping joint and all.
Allow me to stir the post again.
A fine and fancy box fashioned with artistic finesse by the Goddess Linzi but it's either empty or full of cheap grubby parts from some rusty old pedal that sounded crap in 1965 but was (allegedly) made by some famous electronics wizz for some famous muso when he was playing sessions. Give me a nice shiny PCB from a production line or some modelling software anyday. All this hand-built boutique stuff ? It's just passing the time until the next benefit cheque.
:lol:
pigeontoe

Post by pigeontoe »

I knew I'd seen that picture before.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Naughty Sickle :stirpot: :hihi:

Fear not I will give at least 24 hours notice before anything goes up into the store

Looks as though it will be two lots anyhow as we're still hanging on some bits coming in...more fun that way I guess. Only the one-off custom stuff will be auctions...there will be some BIN's too. :party:
jimi_dylan

Post by jimi_dylan »

:baddancing:
the_original_mr_nice

Post by the_original_mr_nice »

The Captain wrote:Fear not I will give at least 24 hours notice before anything goes up into the store
So there will be quite a few D*A*Msters who won't be able to sleep for those 24 hours (although that seems 'normal' for alot of us
on here !) and who will probably drift off at that crucial moment just before the BIN starts, only to wake up drooling on the keyboard having missed out on bidding.... :doh:
MMG

Post by MMG »

the_original_mr_nice wrote:
The Captain wrote:Fear not I will give at least 24 hours notice before anything goes up into the store
So there will be quite a few D*A*Msters who won't be able to sleep for those 24 hours (although that seems 'normal' for alot of us
on here !) and who will probably drift off at that crucial moment just before the BIN starts, only to wake up drooling on the keyboard having missed out on bidding.... :doh:

Haha... That happened to me!
Salmon-the other pink meat