Interesting news about GIBSON.....>>>>

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

DucRyder

Re:

Post by DucRyder »

peps1 wrote:Gibson had the choice to go to court and prove they were innocent, but they chose to admit wrong doing
Show me Gibsons admission. Unless you mean some document the DOJ wrote up admitting they wouldn't pursue anything if Gibson paid a fine.

They had no rational choice to go to court. They already spent 2.4 million USD to defend (which begins to give you an inkling of what the DOJ side costs taxpayers) and unlike the DOJ didn't have unlimited tax payer funds to use while they ransom the confiscated wood and drag out some frivolous case. Gibson actually employs US tax payers so they can pay for the Fed raids.... Based on Indian Trade Law.... That isn't even being enforced.... In INDIA... That's my Bitch.
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
resynthesis

Re: Interesting news about GIBSON.....>>>>

Post by resynthesis »

Slightly different news but it seems that Gibson have just canned Cakewalk / Sonar. Seems ironic that they started a special lifetime updates programme recently. I'd probably be a bit miffed if I'd forked out $500 for it.