How Long Is Too Long?

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

MyBrainOnMusic

Re: How Long Is Too Long?

Post by MyBrainOnMusic »

3 years?! Toooooooooo loooooooooooong. But if you've come this far and didn't have to put down a deposit you might as well see it through.
welshchris

Post by welshchris »

you still interested in whatever you are on the list for?

Personally I don't mind waiting for something if the seller is upfront and in the right ball park with estimated wait time give or take a few months. I wouldn't be happy if they had my cash for 3 years and there was no movement though. I'm on the wait list for something at the moment I know is close to 12 months away. That's ok though I know the score.
... No I can't turn down
fendersilver

Post by fendersilver »

It's been nearly a year and a half since the Endangered Audio AD4096-MK2 Pre sale. I was wondering what had happened to this...anyone?
I'd fully expect this effect will someday be finished and shipped out, I mean, it must be close.......it must be.......surely....... :chillin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjiYRcQW1KY

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“You live by yourself for a stretch of time and you get to staring at different objects. Sometimes you talk to yourself. You take
meals in crowded joints. You develop an intimate relationship with your used Subaru. You slowly but surely become a has-been.”
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

Have you tried emailing them directly and asking them whats going?

Stressing about it on forums probably won't get you very far

Edit- there is a very similar thread on TGP, maybe they will have an answer
Last edited by innerflight on Fri May 04, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
’brutish in character but not thug like’
nad

Post by nad »

I waited 5 years for a Toneczar Halophaze. I've now owned it for 5 years. It's been a pretty solid decade of fun. :smashed:
"'Tis a world of creditors, of which the tomb and the worm are the last. There is little left for the devil, when these have taken their due account."
--The Skeleton
stella_blues

Post by stella_blues »

fendersilver wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:26 pm It's been nearly a year and a half since the Endangered Audio AD4096-MK2 Pre sale. I was wondering what had happened to this...anyone?
I'd fully expect this effect will someday be finished and shipped out, I mean, it must be close.......it must be.......surely....... :chillin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjiYRcQW1KY

innerflight wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:47 pm Have you tried emailing them directly and asking them whats going?

Stressing about it on forums probably won't get you very far

Edit- there is a very similar thread on TGP, maybe they will have an answer
Yes some TGPers are getting annoyed with the delay ( pun fully intended :badteeth: )

_____https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?thr ... 293/page-4_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“You live by yourself for a stretch of time and you get to staring at different objects. Sometimes you talk to yourself. You take
meals in crowded joints. You develop an intimate relationship with your used Subaru. You slowly but surely become a has-been.”
burgersalad14

Post by burgersalad14 »

Pick up your guitar and practice if that’s the kind of thing that’s keeping you up at night
Bert Ohlsson

Post by Bert Ohlsson »

jreeves47

Post by jreeves47 »