Uberscreamer

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

jreeves47

Re: Uberscreamer

Post by jreeves47 »

keep up this jhs bullshit and no more craigslist for you! ;)
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

Lol...i had no idea. My bad!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

redeyeflight wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:09 am Does JHS make crap? I've tried one or two of their pedals and they seemed decent
Not necesarily crap, but certainly made by an asshole and funneling $$ into assholish things.
Did I mention I don't like JHS?
He's an asshole.
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

I'm totally in the dark about this...what did homedude do?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
resynthesis

Post by resynthesis »

redeyeflight wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:35 pm I'm totally in the dark about this...what did homedude do?
Keywords: DeviEver, RunOffGroove and Jesus

Be prepared for a long read ;)
SilverTightrope

Post by SilverTightrope »

tigerdriver wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:19 pm
SilverTightrope wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:16 pm Up on deck, the new Bendermania fuzz with 12 modes/eras guaranteed to put all high end bender builders out of business...50+ years in the making :bong2:
With circuits licensed from JMI
:hihi: :badteeth:
~Actually I think Art lies in both directions - the broad strokes, big picture but on the other hand the minute examination of the apparently mundane. Seeing the whole world in a grain of sand, that kind of thing~ Peter Hammill
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

Ok, finally did a little reading up on JHS founder Josh Scott. Damn. I didn't realize all the BS. Lame.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
cajone5

Post by cajone5 »

redeyeflight wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:28 am Ok, finally did a little reading up on JHS founder Josh Scott. Damn. I didn't realize all the BS. Lame.
Link(s) for the lazy?
Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

Sorry I didn't save any of the links. But, sounds like he stole some circuit designs from other builders and then badmouthed them to mutual dealers, which in and of itself is pretty lame but not the worst of it. The main JHS dude was found to be, and admitted, to being involved with some scary ass christian cult in Kansas City, who among other things, has been in strong support of anti LGBT causes including some proposed law in Nigeria which supports killing their gay citizens. That shit is unacceptable in my book. If you go to the JHS site they even make mention of it in their blog and state that he believes in equal rights for everyone and that he is no longer affiliated with the church group, which is great and all, but sounds like a lot of bullshit. I would never want to give one fucking cent of my money to a company like this.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
univalve

Post by univalve »

Thanks that this thread ended with this (until me) here. I was at ilovefuzz when it was still Devi owned/driven. That JHS stuff was a lot more awkward than saying „it was strange“.
There is a comparison list floating in the net which states what JHS pedal is a rip-off of what original. Crazy list. Obviously you can run a business like that.
And the last thing: it pisses me off, that boss has a pedal with JHS on it. Couldn’t they team up with someone a bit more decent please?