Heading to Seattle

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

jreeves47

Re: Heading to Seattle

Post by jreeves47 »

HorseyBoy wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 10:12 pm
jreeves47 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 2:11 pm
Turkish wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:41 pm Oddly enough I'll be in Montana the same time you are. Paradise Valley. Madison River. Etc.
Paradise Valley is well named- enjoy!
I didn't even know Paradise Valley existed but I checked with the wife and it turns out we'll be driving through it, too. :tu:
cool! entering yellowstone through gardner? livingstone is a nice place to stop. i'd look for a place to eat with outdoor seating in the downtown area. gardner is nice too but gets touristy.
Laservampire

Post by Laservampire »

HorseyBoy wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 9:51 pm
burgersalad14 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 10:14 am You should come to regional Victoria and ill show you around the un-dull areas Horsey, Might wanna not bring the wife and kids though, can you handle your trips? :captain: :badteeth:
Sorry, guys - didn't mean to insult anybody's favourite stretch of road. Probably influenced by the fact I drove from Sydney to Leeton for my brother's wedding a week back and in seven hours saw nothing but a bunch of dead roos. I love a sunburnt country as much as the next guy, but man… :hihi:
If you want to count roadkill, try driving from Hobart to Launceston. It was the only thing we could do to stay awake! Over 100 dead critters!
Ben
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

Is it like a sport down under or something? I mean ive seen Mad Max but I thought that was a film, now im thinking its real and you're all driving about killing stuff :paranoid:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
Philip

Post by Philip »

:smashed: :hihi:
facelessfx

Post by facelessfx »

Don't use the toilets in the public library.
"It's a game where you have a piece of time and you get to decorate it" - Frank Zappa
Rygar

Post by Rygar »

Find Dan Peters, bring him with you to the seattle fuzzout at Jim's - best new band is formed!
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

facelessfx wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:16 am Don't use the toilets in the public library.
Are you trying to protect me or the public toilets and good citizens of Seattle? :hihi:
Two weeks to go!
jagermonster

Post by jagermonster »

Don't skip No Anchor. It's dope and it's right next to record stores and weed shops!
facelessfx

Post by facelessfx »

HorseyBoy wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:13 pm
facelessfx wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:16 am Don't use the toilets in the public library.
Are you trying to protect me or the public toilets and good citizens of Seattle? :hihi:
Two weeks to go!
Well, I was trying to protect you from every disease under the (lack of) sun, but given that I don't know your predilections :shrug:

Do go to the library though. If not for the architecture, then the hot chocolate and people watching.
"It's a game where you have a piece of time and you get to decorate it" - Frank Zappa
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

^^ I'll be sure to hit No Anchor, jager - your Frisco tips were on all on the money! And I'll hit the library, too. I love libraries.
Got some friends coming in from LA to hang out as well, so it should be a fun week.