Moderator: The Captain

jerms

Re: Heading to Seattle

Post by jerms »

i can come get you too.... i'm like 15 mins from there
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

^ That'd be awesome, Jim. I'll PM you and we'll sort it out. I know redeye is keen to make some noise so we'll make it happen. International fuzz meet!
Thanks everyone for the tips. Really looking forward to the trip now. It's going to be fun. I love Australia, but unless you're following the coast roads, it can be pretty dull country to drive around in - flat and dry and not much to look at. The landscape of the States is always so different and dramatic. And my wife doesn't fuck around - everything will be organised well and truly in advance and everything will rock. Seriously, she plans things years ahead. It's the only joy left in her life. :badteeth:
Dan - I'll make sure I get to Thunder Road for a visit. Be good to hang out as much as time allows. And yeah, the ferry tickets are already booked. :tu:
jerms

Post by jerms »

hey thurs is a good day for me... i'm free all day, we could hit some guit stores that day.... maybe have the fuzzout that eve? i'll PM you my phone #
daCod

Post by daCod »

Fuck it. I’m a fly to Seattle so I can haz fuzzout :crackjam:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
burgersalad14

Post by burgersalad14 »

HorseyBoy wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:12 pm ^ That'd be awesome, Jim. I'll PM you and we'll sort it out. I know redeye is keen to make some noise so we'll make it happen. International fuzz meet!
Thanks everyone for the tips. Really looking forward to the trip now. It's going to be fun. I love Australia, but unless you're following the coast roads, it can be pretty dull country to drive around in - flat and dry and not much to look at. The landscape of the States is always so different and dramatic. And my wife doesn't fuck around - everything will be organised well and truly in advance and everything will rock. Seriously, she plans things years ahead. It's the only joy left in her life. :badteeth:
Dan - I'll make sure I get to Thunder Road for a visit. Be good to hang out as much as time allows. And yeah, the ferry tickets are already booked. :tu:
You should come to regional Victoria and ill show you around the un-dull areas Horsey, Might wanna not bring the wife and kids though, can you handle your trips? :captain: :badteeth:
Steve
The Artist Formerly Known As KT66

Post by Steve »

HorseyBoy wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:12 pm I love Australia, but unless you're following the coast roads, it can be pretty dull country to drive around in - flat and dry and not much to look at.
Laservampire

Post by Laservampire »

Guys, we all need to remember that the dullest part of Australia is Adelaide.
Ben
jreeves47

Post by jreeves47 »

Turkish wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:41 pm Oddly enough I'll be in Montana the same time you are. Paradise Valley. Madison River. Etc.
Paradise Valley is well named- enjoy!
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

burgersalad14 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 10:14 am You should come to regional Victoria and ill show you around the un-dull areas Horsey, Might wanna not bring the wife and kids though, can you handle your trips? :captain: :badteeth:
Sorry, guys - didn't mean to insult anybody's favourite stretch of road. Probably influenced by the fact I drove from Sydney to Leeton for my brother's wedding a week back and in seven hours saw nothing but a bunch of dead roos. I love a sunburnt country as much as the next guy, but man… :hihi:
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

jreeves47 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 2:11 pm
Turkish wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:41 pm Oddly enough I'll be in Montana the same time you are. Paradise Valley. Madison River. Etc.
Paradise Valley is well named- enjoy!
I didn't even know Paradise Valley existed but I checked with the wife and it turns out we'll be driving through it, too. :tu: