The Bitchin Car Thread

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

Graham

Re: The Bitchin Car Thread

Post by Graham »

Look here D -- what an adult chooses to "don" in the privacy of their own - urmmmm - lets say cars -- is a matter between themselves and their tailor -- I gotta a Vox Python "STRAP" as well!! Dont ask about the meaning of "commando" oops (again) wrong forum!!G

OOPS FORGOT THE SHINY PICS!! (WELL Nudie's - the country stars outfitter - kit is a little shiny!

Hope no-one minds me having some fun with my ALTERNATE vehicles - always swore if I ended up put off the road I'd have a pony & trap!! Used to loan a neigbours every now and then - MAN THOSE lightweight gigs are a buzz!!

I'd have liked to see anyone trying to saddle Alfie up (he'd trample you plus you'd need a ladder - as for that little miniature SHITLAND - take it from me its a toss up between the back feet and the teeth for which would get you first -- they don't get their reputation undeservedly BUT tooling around my farm in the fog on the edge of Dartmoor perched atop Alfie was pretty coolio - kind of Heathcliff with herb! Just so you werent in a hurry!! - or - Well until he decided to go into "PARK" and then nothin apart from pocket bribes could get him to move ABSOLUTELY NOTHINg!! and it could easily happen three quarters of a mile away from the house! I just used to leave the silly old sod and walk home go fetch the horse when I got round to it though he'd generally only go half a day before needing another bale of sweet hay - most animals are guided by their stomachs (including us!)- for such a huge horse (AND HE REALLY WAS AT THE UPPER END SIZE WISE as these things go) he had a small brain least didnt share or use too much of it -- in case of any claims of ANYTHIN - no animals were harmed in these posts -- when you farm you quickly learn one cardinal lesson - that you cant eat anything that gets a name -- (well apart from piglets!!) - you'd never believe how fast they grow past acceptable weight and what to do with a litter of massive Tamworths (warm blooded earth movers!) Dont recall eating Hoss in England but across the water from the island here it's considered a real delicacy - can't say it ever did that much for me!! Butthen neither did sea cucumbers

Anyway FINALLY some true car pron!

THE JAG!!

They really never got any better than that :fu3: :fu3: :snap: - least not in my Anglocentric mind!! :award:
Have to say that cars dont really do it for me anymore - "been there done that!!" somebody find me a '59 Epi Coronet with NY fittings and you'd have my FULL attention - or get me a Sola branded mkIII and who knows what I might be prepared to trade

I'm getting into guitars again - my they've gone up (and down again) these last few decades!!

PROBABLY WRONG PLACE COMPLETELY BUT I'D DO ALMOST ANYTHING FOR A SKINNY BLONDE ES-140TN - might even wear the boots! :mrgreen:
:stomper:
daCod

Post by daCod »

damn Graham... that Jaguar... fun fucking car!!!
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Sauniere

Post by Sauniere »

Nice Jaguar!
psycho*daisies

Post by psycho*daisies »

BiTCHiN'!!

nice jag, G
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
daCod

Post by daCod »

psycho*daisies wrote:BiTCHiN'!!

nice jag, G
Y E S X 100000000 :crackjam:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
jagermonster

Post by jagermonster »

Never seen a Nova in gasser trim. I think Graham's Jag would look great in similar configuration...
controller700

Post by controller700 »

I´m a Mercedes addict since I was 10 years old, and always will be!
These are my all-time favourites:
I don't know what the hell it does, but it's definitely doing it!!
jagermonster

Post by jagermonster »

^ Excellent taste...love those pre-Chrysler Benzos. I've wanted a late '80s 560SEC since I was a little kid, too. Maybe one day, but the fucking maintenance cost in the USA is makes it kind of a prohibitively expensive car.
Bert Ohlsson

Post by Bert Ohlsson »

Always loved the look of them Minors... :badteeth:

1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

My brother used to do brake stands (that's what we called them) all the time and boy did it anger the neighbors. :hihi:
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty