The Bitchin Car Thread

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

daCod

Post by daCod »

i really dig them jeeps. i'd lobby for one to replace our other car, but i'd want to do waaay to much shit to id (lift, tires, wheels, what not)

the HOT ROD Summer Nat's are in town this weekend. should be a grand old time. cruise nights tonight and saturday night.
man i love the smell of burnt rubber :badteeth:

if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Steve
The Artist Formerly Known As KT66

Re: The Bitchin Car Thread

Post by Steve »

DucRyder wrote:
KT66 wrote:I have zero interest in sportscars, muscle cars whatever. This is what I like and hopefully I'll be getting one in the next year or so.
While I don't share your disdain for Hot Rods and sportscars (LOVE EM!!!). I also dig offroad and rock one of the last real Jeeps before the bloated, underpowered French garbage that's currently called a "Jeep"

Nice car mate. What year is that model?
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

The one pictured is an '06 unlimited which is extended 10" (the last year of production for this model).
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
jagermonster

Re:

Post by jagermonster »

daCod wrote:i really dig them jeeps. i'd lobby for one to replace our other car, but i'd want to do waaay to much shit to id (lift, tires, wheels, what not)

the HOT ROD Summer Nat's are in town this weekend. should be a grand old time. cruise nights tonight and saturday night.
man i love the smell of burnt rubber :badteeth:

Killer! I've always wanted to see the F Bomb in person!
daCod

Post by daCod »

i'm not sure if it will be here. i've seen it before. it's nuts. Freiburger is the man!

if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
noelgrassy

Post by noelgrassy »

Thanx skybone! It was thoughtful to exhibit the GT6 Triumph. I had one for a while in the 80's. I
eventually sold it because it was impossible to drive for more than a few miles with it's engine
sharing the cockpit with the driver. It felt like 200 degrees F in that torquey little terror.
“Of the demonstrably wise there are but two: those who commit suicide, and those who keep their reasoning faculties atrophied by drink.” Mark TwGL
finnfuzz

Post by finnfuzz »

IMG_0099.JPG
A pic i took a few years ago in Florence, gotta love fiats. Those old 500's are so much fun to drive, and the new ones aren't bad either.
Leon

Post by Leon »

Fuzz got me this car! :crackjam:
Attachments
opel-1.jpg
opel-7.jpg
opel-6.jpg
opel-2.jpg
opel-2.jpg (378.93 KiB) Viewed 3483 times
vibrafuzz.com

Jimi Hendrix is the most amazing son of a bitch I have ever heard! - Nikola Tesla
Philip

Post by Philip »

:freakout:
jagermonster

Post by jagermonster »

Saw this guy dominate Lemons last year. Guy drove the living shit out if it.