Crack pipe of the week auction PT2

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

User avatar
Zacharia Matilda
Posts: 883
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:55 pm
Location: Maine, USA

Re: Crack pipe of the week auction PT2

Post by Zacharia Matilda » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:40 pm

To be fair, Martin was still using Brazilian cardboard at that point.
"What we need is a love bomb. A 100% gold plated, purified love bomb."
User avatar
DucRyder
Posts: 4283
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Re: Crack pipe of the week auction PT2

Post by DucRyder » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:55 pm

Zacharia Matilda wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:40 pm
To be fair, Martin was still using Brazilian cardboard at that point.
:lol:
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
User avatar
DucRyder
Posts: 4283
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Re: Crack pipe of the week auction PT2

Post by DucRyder » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:43 am

"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
User avatar
Philip
Posts: 10148
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 pm

Re: Crack pipe of the week auction PT2

Post by Philip » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:01 pm

:shocked:
MEH!
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:32 am
Location: Australia

Re: Crack pipe of the week auction PT2

Post by MEH! » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:24 am

Okaaaay

Ribbecke Legacy Trio Vitruvian Man https://reverb.com/item/20910677-ribbec ... dium=share
User avatar
Spook
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:38 pm
Location: South of heaven

Re: Crack pipe of the week auction PT2

Post by Spook » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:09 pm

MEH! wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:24 am
Okaaaay

Ribbecke Legacy Trio Vitruvian Man https://reverb.com/item/20910677-ribbec ... dium=share
"A great deal of emotion and hardships went into this build so it has very strong energy in its voice." :freakout:
The Lord In Vein
MEH!
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:32 am
Location: Australia

Re: Crack pipe of the week auction PT2

Post by MEH! » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:54 am

Spook wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:09 pm
MEH! wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:24 am
Okaaaay

Ribbecke Legacy Trio Vitruvian Man https://reverb.com/item/20910677-ribbec ... dium=share
"A great deal of emotion and hardships went into this build so it has very strong energy in its voice." :freakout:
The trio. But there are 4 of them
They can't even count
User avatar
Snufkino
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:11 pm
Location: Fuzzwell UK

Re: Crack pipe of the week auction PT2

Post by Snufkino » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:04 pm

The crackingest crack anyone ever cracked for an Ibanez DE7: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ibanez-DE7-D ... Sw4ThdKUG7
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Spook and 3 guests