Brown Acid Rock n' Roll

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

HeavyRiffer

Brown Acid Rock n' Roll

Post by HeavyRiffer »

I think this post would do well on this board here. This collection has been going strong for years now and I wanted to share the most recent pressing of the Brown Acid collection---this record is a real banger of bands from the period-- hope you enjoy it https://ridingeasyrecords.bandcamp.com/ ... eenth-trip My favourite track is 5 by the band Negative Space--Forbidden Fruit.
Gary

Re: Brown Acid Rock n' Roll

Post by Gary »

Yes, absolutely class compilations although I'm quite behind and only up to number 4 so far.

For a UK approach check out the I'm A Freak, Baby! comps. I've all 3 boxsets (9 cds in total) for a very reasonable price too. Super comps.
HeavyRiffer

Re: Brown Acid Rock n' Roll

Post by HeavyRiffer »

Hey Gary, thank you for the excellent recommendation!!! I am thoroughly enjoying Vol 1. right now and will definitely have to look into getting physical copies as soon as possible. This rocks and I appreciate it!!!! As far as Brown Acid comps are concerned, volume 4 is stellar, and you'll have a lot of good times as you progress through the collection! I've heard all of them and there are bangers on each album!

Cheers!