-Oby-

Post by -Oby- »

A Cup of Good Italian Espresso.
psycho*daisies

Re: What are you DRINKING right now??

Post by psycho*daisies »

nice!
what brand do you prefer?
Some Italian brands are available here, but they're probably not your preferred brand. (Lavazza, Illy, etc) and kind of pricey here. I buy this one called D'Aquino (California based Italian family brand who imports it to the USA, having it made for them by "C. DA VALLE MOLINO - MOSCUFO (PE) expressly for D'Aquino". It's pretty good (mild, not bitter) but not expensive. Can buy it by mailorder (in US) for $5 a pound/can, delivered(!) (finely ground). Buy 12 (half case) $60/delivered or 24 cans (full case) $120/delivered. No, i don't work for them, but it's a cool "mom and pop" family company that i support.
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
Braden

Post by Braden »

Ezra Brooks :tu:
Cheap, effective.
daCod

Post by daCod »

this is number many.
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Kregg

Re:

Post by Kregg »

-Oby- wrote:A Cup of Good Italian Espresso.
Not exactly Italian mind you, but in spirit a beautiful shot of espresso made using fresh ground beans - roasted no more than two weeks ago by my friend Doug at San Francisco Coffee in Atlanta - pulled at 8 bars with the help of my increadibly well built Italian Isomic Tea Espresso Machine.
The surest way to save an endangered species ... put it on the menu.

A theory that explains everything ... explains nothing.
finnfuzz

Post by finnfuzz »

Talking about espresso, my La Pavoni Europiccola has been working overtime today. Segafredo Intermezzo is the way to go, not too fancy but oh so good.
-Oby-

Post by -Oby- »

psycho*daisies wrote:nice!
what brand do you prefer?
Some Italian brands are available here, but they're probably not your preferred brand. (Lavazza, Illy, etc) and kind of pricey here. I buy this one called D'Aquino (California based Italian family brand who imports it to the USA, having it made for them by "C. DA VALLE MOLINO - MOSCUFO (PE) expressly for D'Aquino". It's pretty good (mild, not bitter) but not expensive. Can buy it by mailorder (in US) for $5 a pound/can, delivered(!) (finely ground). Buy 12 (half case) $60/delivered or 24 cans (full case) $120/delivered. No, i don't work for them, but it's a cool "mom and pop" family company that i support.

Hi psycho*daisies
My favorite coffee into de brands " not too expensive" are the Pellini ,Lavazza (red quality ) isn't too bad but the Pellini is Full of "aroma" and a veri rich and complex taste...mmm...

But if you can Try the very good Vergnano,Aiello,Passalacqua,Costadoro,Cerci,Danesi....These Brand are very tastefull!! :drool2:

I hope I was useful
:wink2:
ufoclub

Post by ufoclub »

Caffèina a gogo

instant coffe - fair trade-
http://www.altromercato.it/it/prodotti/ ... 503/000549

filter ; for 'espresso machine' or for 'caffettiera'
http://www.pascuccistore.com/

coffe with no sugar indeed
get_with_it
Sola Sound London

Post by get_with_it »

:cheers: You know - I'm not sure what it is - but it's Italian - Its red - and there seems to be a lot of it
theemadcap1

Post by theemadcap1 »

Finishing off some locally roasted Costa Rican fair trade espresso from our wonderful La San Marcos Leva Espresso machine... It pour's the nicest cup o' Joe...!