D*A*M - Big vs Little cases VOTE!

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

Big or small

Big! If it does not work, you can always hit him with it!
72%
Small! I'm an art fag and need 100 pedals on my board!
28%

Total votes: 99
the treble boost kid

Re: D*A*M - Big vs Little cases VOTE!

Post by the treble boost kid »

YESSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!
:headbanger:
Let's be fucking honest........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJF6kk7fjNk
T I E - F I G H T E R..........L E T S R O L L !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFNs0RALUQw
Braden

Post by Braden »

Big box definitely. The 66/MKII enclosures are some of my favorite of any pedal there is.
Fighter Pilot

Post by Fighter Pilot »

yo mates,

I'm new to this great forum but here's my take. I like a lot packed into a small package. So if the electronics can be fit into a small box then a small box works fine for me and I think it will keep the price down a bit for the unit. But if the box if full of lot of goodies - electronics, bigger pots, switches and knobs then you have to use a bigger box.

One thing I do like, is a box with a nice layout inside and graphic design out. So if the graphics work on a small box that is cool but if a real cool design can be created on a larger box I'm way into that. I know what the hell does the design or graphics have to do with anything you're thinking.

My answer, I play a lot of biker bars and have to look at some real UFO's (Ulgy, Fat and Out of shape) people. So I end up putting stickers of hot women on my pedal board so that I can always look at them and get psyched up. A fold out on the back of the amp stack works fine too and most people laugh when they see it. I guess what I really need are scantily clad women painted on the pedlas. Now, that works for me.

I'm going to vote bigger is better, just because I like a lot of goodies packed into a big box with big knobs...
Mojoman

Post by Mojoman »

I really am starting to feel like cases for pedals are getting way too small.
I like the bigger boxes - easier to hit and less headaches!
JimiB

Post by JimiB »

I have at least 7 pedals plus expression pedals and switcher but I still vote for the big box for D*A*M stuff - it just feels/looks "right" to me.
Arrakis

Post by Arrakis »

I've got a mix of big and small pedals, I've voted big because I don't like worrying about knocking controls mid set with my size 13s. Also I really like the battery draw idea think it should be a standard on all pedals.
Richard Groff

Post by Richard Groff »

Big boxes, but maybe not TOOOO big. The Drag'n'Fly seems too small for me, but the MII is perfect. I have to admit the Fuzz Sound looks like too much of a good thing. Its like saying "I want an ice cream cone" and getting an ice cream truck shoved down your throat.

C'mon Dave, admit it... you just wanted to see how far you could push it, didn't you!? HA!

:freakout:
the_original_mr_nice

Post by the_original_mr_nice »

Richard Groff wrote: Its like saying "I want an ice cream cone" and getting an ice cream truck shoved down your throat.
Give me the ice cream truck anyday - a cone is never enough :hihi:
JP30

Post by JP30 »

i am going to mount my DragNfly on top of the fuzzsound mk3....
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Richard Groff wrote: C'mon Dave, admit it... you just wanted to see how far you could push it, didn't you!? HA!

:freakout:
Yarp :tu: I ain't finished yet either. The Fuzz Sound is the Star Destroyer...now I build the Death Star :zgrin: