PSA: New Skreddy Modulation pedal

Pics, info, thoughts on old and/or hairy gear.

Moderator: The Captain

imguitardan

PSA: New Skreddy Modulation pedal

Post by imguitardan »

No clips yet but I've liked everything Marc's done. I think he has a great ear and I'm pretty excited about this one.

http://skreddypedals.com/skreddy_pedals ... _shift.htm
New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. The more truth we have to work with, the richer we become.

Kurt Vonnegut, Breakfast of Champions
fatherjack

Re: PSA: New Skreddy Modulation pedal

Post by fatherjack »

I'm interested, will keep a lookout for reviews. Hmm...
I could give up beer, but I'm not a quitter.
molokaio

Post by molokaio »

Thanks for the heads up.. had no clue about it!
Live Slow... Die old...
Morningstaru

Post by Morningstaru »

Stoked to see what skreddy does with a phaser, clips just might push me over the edge.
imsilly

Post by imsilly »

Cool, I like anything that can do vibrato.
I am Incinerator

Post by I am Incinerator »

looks pretty cool. I can't seem to goto the Skreddy website and not peek at the Mayo page and sulk about the day I was going to put an order in for one and a Screwdriver and find out that the Mayo was discontinued just a few days earlier. Never did order the Screw Driver...Thought about the Skrecho too...

The Mayois one of the few muff type circuits I'm intersted in (the Mayonnaise would be cool, too).

**anything like the mayo/mayonnaise out there available?**
Kayzer

Post by Kayzer »

I am Incinerator wrote:looks pretty cool. I can't seem to goto the Skreddy website and not peek at the Mayo page and sulk about the day I was going to put an order in for one and a Screwdriver and find out that the Mayo was discontinued just a few days earlier. Never did order the Screw Driver...Thought about the Skrecho too...

The Mayois one of the few muff type circuits I'm intersted in (the Mayonnaise would be cool, too).

the CDMKII is the closest thing to a Mayo just a tad bit more rougher and slightly more lowend (perfect for me) unfortunately these are also discontinued but afaik marc has a CDMKIII list but this will be loooong shot...
+350 pedal demos from hell
http://www.youtube.com/xtimehascomex
I am Incinerator

Kayzer wrote:
I am Incinerator wrote:looks pretty cool. I can't seem to goto the Skreddy website and not peek at the Mayo page and sulk about the day I was going to put an order in for one and a Screwdriver and find out that the Mayo was discontinued just a few days earlier. Never did order the Screw Driver...Thought about the Skrecho too...

the CDMKII is the closest thing to a Mayo just a tad bit more rougher and slightly more lowend (perfect for me) unfortunately these are also discontinued but afaik marc has a CDMKIII list but this will be loooong shot...
Nice, I had the CD MKII on the radar but I thought it would be more akin to the Zero or Pink Flesh, just a ton more agressive. I will have to check with Marc about the CD MKIII list and see what he says about something similar to the Mayo.
I am Incinerator

Kayzer wrote:

**anything like the mayo/mayonnaise out there available?**[/ :gripe: quote]

Thanks again for the CD MKIII heads up. I just put down my deposit for one after e-mailing Marc. He describes it as being High Gain and fairly articulate and can create a wall of fuzz being still have the string seperation! As long as I somewhat cop some Siamese Dream type tones and other killer muff-based tones, I'm more than happy!
goodman

Post by goodman »

Some links to clips posted by Mark.
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showth ... 063&page=3