1976 V2 EH Electric Mistress pot?

Schematics, layouts & other technical mumbo jumbo.

Moderator: The Captain

fernieite

1976 V2 EH Electric Mistress pot?

Post by fernieite »

Hi guys,

My tech has determined that the rate pot on my 1976 V2 Electric Mistress needs to be replaced. However, he's having a hard time finding the correct replacement.

Do you know where I could get one?

Here's what he said: "It looks like the rate pot is open. I looked for one online and can't seem to find the specific one for this pedal. Obsolete, I guess. It's a 1 Meg reverse audio D-shaft pot. I hunted around on the Internet but couldn't find a match."

Btw, I've already reached out to Ron Neely and Ralf Metzger, but I haven't heard back from them yet.

Thanks a lot.
Great deals with: Stu, Graham, Sickle, Devnulljp, SteveG, peps1, paine, fuzzface6669, jetofuj, sciencefriction, jerms, rafmax, Bigfoot2000, whiskeyfuneral, monolithfuzz.
Dr Tony Balls

Re: 1976 V2 EH Electric Mistress pot?

Post by Dr Tony Balls »

Yeah, without hunting NOS stuff you're not gonna find that pot. There are three things that are *less* common that when combined make that a rarity: reverse audio, D-shaft, and PCB mount. Add to that you'll need a 3/8" bushing and probably want it to look vintage correct and you've got problems.

This is about the closest I can find, but no D shaft: https://smallbear-electronics.mybigcomm ... one-clone/
fernieite

Re: 1976 V2 EH Electric Mistress pot?

Post by fernieite »

Dr Tony Balls wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:36 pm Yeah, without hunting NOS stuff you're not gonna find that pot. There are three things that are *less* common that when combined make that a rarity: reverse audio, D-shaft, and PCB mount. Add to that you'll need a 3/8" bushing and probably want it to look vintage correct and you've got problems.

This is about the closest I can find, but no D shaft: https://smallbear-electronics.mybigcomm ... one-clone/
Thanks, man. I appreciate your help! (As always) :tu:
Great deals with: Stu, Graham, Sickle, Devnulljp, SteveG, peps1, paine, fuzzface6669, jetofuj, sciencefriction, jerms, rafmax, Bigfoot2000, whiskeyfuneral, monolithfuzz.