MA '77 Flanger Model IV

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

MaryKelly

MA '77 Flanger Model IV

Post by MaryKelly »

I have one remaining '77 Flanger Model IV from 2009 left. Here is some information:

The '77 Flanger IV is a true bypass version of the A/DA Flanger circuit with a number of modifications to improve clarity and reduce noise. In addition to the standard Threshold, Manual, Range, Rate, and Enhance controls, a master volume is available to control overall signal level, and the harmonics selections are now operated by a foot switch with a color-changing LED rather than a small toggle. This opens up more options for mid-song effects tweaking. The Model IV runs on 9VDC (standard Boss/PPII supply) but is ramped up internally to 15V for maximum headroom. The finish is purple glitter with white Dakaware knobs.

SOLD

Please PM if interested.

Last edited by MaryKelly on Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
supro48

Re: MA '77 Flanger Model IV

Post by supro48 »

That sounds awesome :crackjam: What amp and guitar are you using for the demo and what are you using for dirt? I would love to buy one of those but probaly wont have the scratch for a couple months. :choke: If you make more I would be interested in the future, that thing sounds sweet :badlove: :badlove:
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

phew, that went fast. What was the price? Been on the hunt for an ADA
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
kb892

Post by kb892 »

1bottlerocket wrote:phew, that went fast. What was the price? Been on the hunt for an ADA
i think it was 350, i was waiting for these to come around but couldn't swing the cash when it came up here. i've got a reissue A/DA but it's a bit noisy and have been looking for something cleaner. only other thing i've seen around is the HBE frostbite, any opinions on that one?