Children of Cthulhu

A fuzz box that looks like H.P Lovecraft’s remote control.

Moderator: The Captain

Mr. Min T. Fresh

Re: Children of Cthulhu

Post by Mr. Min T. Fresh »

professor plum wrote:is it just me or did the white bitch not blow up nearly to the levels i had imagined? whoever snagged that one is a lucky dude. auctually anyone who got one is in a super cool position. im just glad i still have my own lil' D*A*M scheme going to make it hurt less... :whistle: who knows i might get lucky and have some cash the day one comes up in da' pit, although i hope all those who scored one just enjoys them...
I second that my man! I was in shock to see it go for that price!!!! I thought for SURE it was going to be the king of the bunch :marx:
I have a big dick and I challenge you to swallow it or fight me strait up.
emeka

Post by emeka »

Congrats to the winners, and to Dave and Donovan for putting this together and making it happen in the face of adversity. If those sound half as good as they look the buyers are in for a real treat... get us some clips, stat!
:freakout: :crackjam: :freakout:
facebook.com/neptunemassivemusic

facebook.com/paermusic
stella_blues

Post by stella_blues »

I just got the news from The Captain...no 004 should be arriving on Tuesday :crackjam:

Can't wait to try this sucker out, unfortunately I won't have access to my 2x12amp or 2x12 cab for a couple of days :banger: I lent it to a mate for a few gigs while his is getting fixed.

It's going to have to be a 1x12 combo :doh:
JP30

Re:

Post by JP30 »

Hiwatt Bob wrote:My excitement for this pedal is nearly equal to the buyer's remorse i'm feeling right now. :help:
congrats to you as well. :cheers:
I felt that same buyer's remorse thing last year when I bought one certain pedal last year . . . :coffee:

but that pedal turned out to be a pedal that I don't think I can live without anymore ... i am feeling very lucky that I pushed myself to get it.

I hope you all dig the DarkFleah.
also . .. hopefully I will have a chance to play one soon. :ugeek:
Richards

Post by Richards »

Well i got #5 a coming, its ; Number 2 of 7 in the OC71 class, glad I had the chance to grab one up, at first I did want the OC78D , then as time expired , I was no where near the computer so, I couldn;t be there to hold my ground, oh well, this baby will sound just as sweet in the end. Congrat's to all the partakers (sp?) in the auctions. Thanks to Dave and Co. for such stellar pedals.

Cheers, Richards
Fuzz-Sound MKIV

Post by Fuzz-Sound MKIV »

I got #007 :badlove: Can't wait!
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

I just caught all those auctions, wow! Good on ya!
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
Brazilian

Post by Brazilian »

Dear Judy,
Just sitting in work here,when i gets a txt from home saying i got a parcel.......I txt back saying thats good.I get another txt from home saying whats in it ?.(I am only expecting one parcel(hee Hee :badteeth: I txt back that its a Fleshhead,No 003 in a series of 12 by a guy i know only on the internet as 'The Captain'.I get a txt saying ,What the hell is that.I txt back ,its a D*A*M pedal.I get a txt back,dont you swear at me i only asked what the feck it is,and who the feck is 'The Captain'......and why is he sending meat products through the post.... :freakout:
"The FZ- 673 possibly the best fuzzbox ever made"
jimi_dylan

Post by jimi_dylan »

:lol:
Mozart82

Post by Mozart82 »

:tu: