The Italian two-transistor king of the bee's.
Moderator: The Captain
- Posts: 1212
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:14 pm
- Location: Nottingham, England
The Captain wrote:
smogfalls wrote:...when do you think I can be expecting a call/email from Joe? I may need to sell a couple a' things asap!
...from this end I'm aiming to have 20+ made in around 10 days. Couple of weeks I guess.
sweeeeet! Good work... I can't wait!
- Posts: 637
- Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:05 am
So, there's no way of gettin' one?
They look really great.
Congrats to all who possess
- Posts: 1514
- Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:59 pm
damn that thing looks sharp
- Posts: 10303
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 pm
I understand it to be that once the official list and beggars banquet peeps have been 66'd the pedal will become part of the regular line on sale via Vintage & Rare.
- Posts: 1413
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:37 am
- Location: MARS
V&R list already exists, was not aware that the old one was still active though.
- Posts: 5530
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:39 pm
- Location: back in the basement!!
Mr. Min T. Fresh
- Posts: 3379
- Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:59 am
- Location: Chi-Town Mang
I have a big dick and I challenge you to swallow it or fight me strait up.
- Posts: 4287
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:50 pm
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
- Posts: 6964
- Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:02 am
- Location: Gulf Islands, BC, Canada
Oh man, Kathy Lloyd!!! I used to, erm, well yah know to pics of her!
I'm beginning to notice a pattern here ... this is my new Rooster
- Posts: 826
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:20 am
Lordy that has git to be the best DAM yet!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest