new Ezekiel 25:17

The swollen fat bellied electron gorged beast.

Moderator: The Captain

lavabass

Post by lavabass »

Missed it.. 10 more please Captin..

Aloha
devnulljp

Re:

Post by devnulljp »

jetofuj wrote:Ziggy plays guitar :fu:

I know, totally gratuitous... :fu:
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
starplustars

Post by starplustars »

I'm too late!
10 more please!!
jetofuj

Post by jetofuj »

Yeah, I would be nice...
modeerf

Post by modeerf »

Still waiting on the first ten I think; Has anyone seen or heard anything?

I'm on the list but have had no action yet. Just a waiting game I'm sure.
Do Drugs, Worship Satan.
daCod

Post by daCod »

Same boat here :chillin:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Dave will let us know. Based on the past might be a bit of a wait. Got to get the cases, get them screened etc..
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
Sauron

Post by Sauron »

Hey guys, i asked Dave about the new Ezekiels on 7/24, he said that he had a lot of beasts to built before begin the Zek project!
Anyway he told me that all the new Ezekiel will be bass tuned if someone is interested!
The Captain

Re: new Ezekiel 25:17

Post by The Captain »

Okay so, there is a plan. I'll be making up the all singing all dancing prototype within the next few weeks. Once I have something in three dimensions to show the world and a price tag on this thing I will be asking for a deposit of £50 from the first 10 interested parties. A deposit? Yes a deposit. Shit costs money especially making custom stuffs. It gives me breathing space and confirms a commitment from you to actually give me money when I have made the thing finished. I think I've been around long enough now for you folk to know that I'm a trust worthy individual and I won't run of to India with your fifty quid.

To clarify.

1. 10 people at a time.

2. 50 English pounds up front.

3. 8-12 week wait time.

4. Pedal done.

5. You give to me the moneyz.

6. I post pedal.

7. A winrar you is.

If this rolls without a hitch I shall repeat with another 10. I am not taking any more names at this time.

Note: This will be a superior quality dedicated bass distortion device. There will be no 'guitar tuned version' Requests for such will be answered with silence.
daCod

Re: new Ezekiel 25:17

Post by daCod »

The Captain wrote:Okay so, there is a plan. I'll be making up the all singing all dancing prototype within the next few weeks. Once I have something in three dimensions to show the world and a price tag on this thing I will be asking for a deposit of £50 from the first 10 interested parties. A deposit? Yes a deposit. Shit costs money especially making custom stuffs. It gives me breathing space and confirms a commitment from you to actually give me money when I have made the thing finished. I think I've been around long enough now for you folk to know that I'm a trust worthy individual and I won't run of to India with your fifty quid.

To clarify.

1. 10 people at a time.

2. 50 English pounds up front.

3. 8-12 week wait time.

4. Pedal done.

5. You give to me the moneyz.

6. I post pedal.

7. A winrar you is.

If this rolls without a hitch I shall repeat with another 10. I am not taking any more names at this time.

Note: This will be a superior quality dedicated bass distortion device. There will be no 'guitar tuned version' Requests for such will be answered with silence.

:penta:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")