Help me womba!
- The Captain
- Posts: 6872
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:05 am
- Location: UK, Earth
- Posts: 8884
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:01 pm
- Location: BunzTown NE
- Posts: 1354
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:51 pm
- Location: EU
This!daCod wrote:my life feels complete once again.
“Interviewer: 'So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?' Frank Zappa: 'You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?” ― Frank Zappa
- Posts: 1009
- Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:55 pm
- Location: Estonia
- Posts: 5524
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:39 pm
- Location: back in the basement!!
Ahh so nice to have the DSY format again!!! Like an old comfy pair of shoes you've lost and found again..... All the bits and bobs in familiar places.... And all that yellow type on the topics pages!! Thanks cap'n!!!!!!
- Posts: 1552
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:49 pm
I'm enjoying the old school setup again too. Much easier on the eyes
Logic should not interfere with determination
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest