FUZZRONG LOVE OR I'LL SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE..

Amazing professionals with its tonal performance.

Moderator: The Captain

Cado

Re: FUZZRONG LOVE OR I'LL SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE..

Post by Cado »

That's not crazy, a great fuzz plays the guitarist, not the other way around.
ElectricMudd

Post by ElectricMudd »

jimi_dylan wrote:I got a Fuzzrong from an unnamed source. I am quite happy with it. In fact, I have no other fuzz pedal that does quite what it does. It's hard for me to describe the sound (so I won't try right now). Further, and I've tried and tried to change, I am less interested in the Fuzzaround than the Fuzzrong. :shocked2: Anyone else feel that way? Am I insane? I think the Fuzzaround sounds good, but I do not HEAR what is so unique about it. (In the clips, it just sounds like a versatile fuzz to me.) The Fuzzrong in my opinion is sounds very unique.

No this is not a reverse psychology ploy to get you less interested in the Fuzzaround so that I may beat you to the BIN. Honestly, I've been trying everyday to justify going for the Fuzzaround BIN--listening to the clips over and over--but I just am not crazy about it. In fact, I've been reading all the Fuzzaround owners describe how awesome it is to try to MAKE myself want it, since I know Dave will never make it again. Is there something SOUND WISE about the Fuzzaround I'm just missing here? To me the Fuzzrong is incredible.

I feel the exact same way about my Fuzzrong. The sound that is created is just so powerful. I'm not great at describing things, in words anyway, but I absolutely cannot get enough of my Fuzzrong and I feel very fortunate about being able to grab one from the recent auctions. I've got a MKII, 1966, and a Lovetone Big Cheese, and the Fuzzrong just blows them all away. Don't get me wrong the others are fine fuzz pedals, but the Fuzzrong just jumps out at you, gets in your face and says Fuck off! Like I said, words aren't my thing, but that is just how I feel.

:cheers:
Garfunk M. Rafferty

Post by Garfunk M. Rafferty »

I think it's time to make D's head explode

It's fair to say this fuzz is fucking out there.
Nicorette for your chakras.
d4niel

Post by d4niel »

The Fuzzrong is awesome. I really love the 2 sounds in one kind of thing and how easily it make you work with feedback!
jimi_dylan

Post by jimi_dylan »

d4niel wrote:the 2 sounds in one kind of thing
I totally hear what you are talking about. :tu:
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Couple o pics I found on a Japanese site. They almost glow in the dark :cthulhu:

grygrx

Post by grygrx »

Pic I took in the yard.

jimi_dylan

Post by jimi_dylan »

Fuzzrong...crawling through grass...army-style to the stage...to kill all other fuzz pedals.
ElectricMudd

Post by ElectricMudd »

The Captain wrote:Couple o pics I found on a Japanese site. They almost glow in the dark :cthulhu:

AC125 and SFT351....same transistors that are in mine and man does she sing!!!!
duchesshimself

Post by duchesshimself »

I've got two--that's right two!! In addition to a few vintage ones and a Rosac or two!! It's the first that I got as a kid and still a fave!! Mr Main has done an amazing thing with the FUZZRONG!! Mine is a greenie and now quite worn in and just as close in nastiness as my favorite one! D A M fine job!!